Pretty Little Mom 9: Semi-drama/Fuck into the womb/Be more fierce/Prepare to sub

Pretty Little Mom 9: Semi-drama/Fuck into the womb/Be more fierce/Prepare to subdue the ghost husband

[What the writer wants to say:]

It’s Monday~

I am asking for votes online!

Turn around and ask (//∇//)

-----text-----

Ji Chu did not refute, nor did he continue to use any method to punish his little wife. Instead, he quietly opened the video, and the person he contacted was surprisingly Su Qingran.

"Hmm~" Yan Yu's eyes were wet, "W-what..." He wanted to ask Ji Chu what he was doing.

The man didn't answer. After looking at Su Qingran on the screen, he turned to look at his little stepmother who was crying pitifully under him.

"Mom, don't you like him very much? Do you want to say hello to your other stepson?"

Ji Chu almost said this through gritted teeth.

Yan looked at the phone in confusion, then turned his head, not wanting to be photographed, why is this happening?

"Hmm~"

But the flower hole under her body was tightened even more, which made Ji Chu groan in pleasure, and the sourness in his heart continued to surge.

After Su Qingran slowly and leisurely showed off his little wife's appearance in bed, Ji Chu wanted to do this.

Possessiveness and jealousy collided with each other in Ji Chu's brain, and he lost all sense. The man threw his cell phone on the ground casually, but even so, the camera never captured the slightest trace of his little wife.

"Do you like him that much?"

The penis kept hitting the little wife's tight vagina, and every stroke was like holding the strength to penetrate Yan Yu. It was very fierce, but also very comfortable.

"Ah~"

"Wuwuwu...no..."

The little wife who has always been the most sensitive to danger knows what she should say now: "No, haha~! I don't like it, wuwu, no... I don't like it..."

Due to the intense fucking, the flower hole spat out streams of bright liquid, and all of them were fucked in again.

‍‎‌‍The turtle‍‌‎‌head‌‍‎is pressing against the uterus.

In the bedroom, all kinds of obscene sounds were transmitted to Su Qingran behind the screen by the mobile phone.

His fingers clenched the phone so hard that they turned white.

Su Qingran never thought that her good brother would choose to send him a video and broadcast it live at this time?

Listening to the various sounds coming from the phone, Su Qingran, who had always had a sunny and friendly expression, turned dark for the first time after hearing Yan Yu's "I don't like it".

Grinding his teeth, he chuckled, don't you like it?

Su Qingran's heart was filled with layers of surging anger for some unknown reason, and a wave of sourness was mixed in it, making it look inconspicuous.

Don’t you like shouting that you’re “great” in bed?

Don't you like to say "so awesome"?

If this is considered dislike, Su Qingran is smiling, but there is no smile in her eyes, then how can he want his little stepmother to like her?