Beautiful Doll 10: The little doll is about to be destroyed by its owner in a 3P

Beautiful Doll 10: The little doll is about to be destroyed by its owner in a 3P/Choose the owner or the boyfriend

Jiang Luo and Jiang Sheng softened their hearts when faced with Yan Yu's sobs, their thick genitals almost destroying the little doll.

There was a cold feeling on his back. Yan Yu cried until his eyes were red. An illusion that someone would see him invaded his mind. The little doll who finally knew what shame was almost made him cry due to this emotion.

Why, why are they all so bad...

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

The little doll's lustful water keeps flowing. Two big and ugly cocks go in and out of the flower hole at the same time. The sexy pussy is fucked hard by the They are so warm and soft that I can't wait to let them stay here. The "squeaking" sound of their skin and flesh makes the little doll's water flow even more fiercely.

The juice rolled down the delicate leg meat, covering the black lock. The leg meat was snow-white, and it was trembling from being fucked by the two of them, making them extremely horny.

Jiang Luo lowered his head and sucked Yan Yu's two erect breasts, "Were you still scolding 'bastard' just now? Now you say you'll be good, who knows if the little doll is lying? Isn't it, slut-" The ending Being stretched badly by men.

‌‎‍Chicken‌‍‌‍‎Ba‍‎‌butt it up hard.

"Uh~ no, it's not..." Yan Yu almost collapsed from being fucked by these two sexual organs, tears were falling on his eyelashes, and his red breasts and head were even more erect, "Oh~ ! No, it’s not, uh~ Wuwu, no, Yan Yu doesn’t have it..."

Yan Yu would shed a tear every time he pushed the two meat sticks. The flesh of his hole was bright red, and he was so hungry and thirsty that he used all his strength to wrap around those two penises.

"Hold!"

Jiang Sheng felt so happy that his waist and eyes were numb. The beautiful little boy not only loved to cry from above, but also from below. He was delicate and soft everywhere. It was so satisfying that Young Master Jiang wanted to nail Yan Yu directly to his body. Chicken‌‍‌‍‎Ba‍‎‌Enter.

"It's not what?" He was teasing the little puppet that was being fucked until it was unconscious, "You're not talking about Jiang Luo?"

“Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot…” Yan Yu grabbed his arm and hung it in the air, his toes trembling. Every time he trembled, one of his sweet-smelling slugs fell out.

"That's me?"

The little doll was confused. He didn't even know what Jiang Sheng was asking, so he nodded in tears.

Seeing this, Jiang Sheng pushed up hard, pushing his head against the cervix every time he entered. Yan Yu's eyes turned red and he couldn't help crying, "Ah~ Qing, Be gentle... Oh, please, Master... No, ha! No more..."

The little doll really felt like it was going to be broken. Broken dolls are not liked by humans.

Yan Yu's eyes were red, and tears rolled down one by one: "Asshole... Oooh, oh, oh, oh, bastard, ah~ The little doll is going to be broken by a bad guy..."

The cervix swallowed a huge ‍‌‎‌turtle‌‎head‍‎‍, but when faced with another one, it was at a loss as to what to do.

So I could only passively feel myself being pushed away again.

One after another, the man used a lot of force every time. Jiang Luo was wrapped in the womb extremely comfortably. Before he could feel it carefully for a long time, someone took his place when he pulled out.