Beautiful little mother 6: Begging his stepson to fuck him/second cuckold/fuck h

Beautiful little mother 6: Begging his stepson to fuck him/second cuckold/fuck him until his juices flow.

-----text-----

On the bed.

Yan was too embarrassed to dare to touch him.

Su Qingran looked at the mute little mother in front of him and chuckled. He knew from the beginning that Yan Yu was afraid of him. After all, he took the initiative to reveal all the vague malice to Yan Yu.

He is a very bad person, especially to those he doesn't like.

But Su Qingran never thought that one day she would have some dark thoughts about Yan Yu.

He wanted to press his little mother on the bed and fuck her from the inside out.

"Seduce me?" Su Qingran was more cooperative than Yan Yu expected, "Then what if I don't agree?"

The little wife, who had been bullied by the unsatisfied desire in her body until her eyes were filled with tears, raised her head, a little confused - don't agree?

Habitually blurt out: "Then, then I will threaten you..."

"Hmm~" After saying that, the flower hole that was touched by a hot stick through the skirt shrank, and she was a little unbearable. The little wife's eyebrows were exquisite, and her red lips opened and closed, "Then, do you agree or not. "

You should give people some news no matter what.

Su Qingran smelled the fragrance overflowing from his body, and her voice became hoarse for no reason: "I agree."

His fangs were sticking out and he was smiling, how could he disagree.

After all... when he hates Yan Yu, he can pretend to be an unknown netizen on the Internet and send him to Ji Chu's bed. Of course, when he likes Yan Yu, he can also play hard to get at him.

But the result is the same.

Yan Yu's white fingertips gradually came closer to the man. For some reason, he suddenly thought of the dream he had just had. The husband in the dream seemed to be much more obedient than Su Qingran now.

But the spoiled little wife didn't like Gu Siyan at all.

He just wanted to cuckold him.

Su Qingran's already naked genitals were blazing red, and she spit out mucus from her head, rubbing her vagina bit by bit through her skirt.

"Hmm~"

Yan Yu couldn't hold it back, his fingertips grasped the back of his second step-son, who he had always been afraid of, and his vagina was open, completely dissatisfied with the temptation through the fabric of his clothes.

The glistening liquid soon soaked through the thin layer of clothing between the two under the pressure of the genitals.

"Uh~" Yan Yu's eyes welled up with tears, and his waist couldn't help but tremble, "I-I've hit it..."

Hua Xin was hit by her genitals.

The small flower hole keeps spitting out the ‌‍‎‌obscene‌‎‍‍‍‌‍, and the two petals of the ‎‎‌‌‍ vagina‍‎‎lips‎‍‍‎ are slowly rubbed apart by the ‎‌‎‍turtle‍‌‍head‎‍‍ through the cloth. On the nightgown, the clitoris and soft flesh were pitifully pressed by the head of the turtle in a pathetic manner.

There is no other way but to keep flowing, and I don’t even know how to please.

"Um~Okay, okay..."

The little wife was so overwhelmed by the itching that she wanted to ask her stepson to come in quickly, but she even forgot how to organize her words.