Beautiful Doll Thirteen: Brother gets on top/Mirror play/My wife gets fucked whi

Beautiful Doll Thirteen: Brother gets on top/Mirror play/My wife gets fucked while standing

Shen Wuou was indeed a bad puppet. He was so bad that he wished he could get rid of those disobedient people directly that day and pick up his little puppet.

Anger surged in his heart.

Shen Wuou was wearing a suit as last time, with a hint of evil about him, and his suit pants were slightly open. He looked at the aggrieved Yan Yu in front of him and let out a breath.

He knew that the anger was not directed at Yan Yu, but at himself.

He still doesn't know enough about human beings, and he has forgotten to educate the little dolls to be wary of everything.

"Brother is bad?" Shen Wuou's purple-red cock‎‌bar‍‌‎ has been exposed, and his ‌‍turtle‍‌‍‎head‌‎ is spitting out mucus and pressed against Yan Yu's slightly swollen hole. , he laughed and said in a lowered voice, "Brother is indeed evil."

——So bad that he wanted to devour the soft little doll immediately.

Yan Yu's pinky fingertips pressed against the smooth mirror surface. At that moment, he seemed to be transported to the day when his master and Jiang Sheng punished him together.

It seems that the glass at that time was also so cold.

"Ah~!!!" His thoughts were suddenly brought back, and the little doll was startled by his brother's sudden entry, "No, wuwuwu...brother, no, don't..."

Yan Yu shook his head, the ends of his eyes were red, his little mouth that was swollen from being eaten by Jiang Sheng was slightly opened, and his vagina was squirming, making the little doll clearly feel the hot shaft entering little by little.

The pussy meat has been trained very well by the smelly dogs during this period. Once a thick and hard stick is detected, it will immediately secrete a bright lustful fluid. , the soft meat is wrapped around the cock, sucking flatteringly.

It made Shen Wuou's back numb.

The meat of the hole is warm, soft and tight, and it feels so good to be wrapped around the thick and hard shaft, making the cock even thicker and harder.

"This is my brother's new course to teach the little dolls. Yan Yu must learn it well."

After saying that, Shen Wuou began to pump and thrust in all directions, and the water splashed everywhere, and the sound of "slap, slap, slap" of flesh and skin contact was heard endlessly. Yan Yu, who was still sobbing, felt even more ashamed.

He had no strength at all, so he could only hold the mirror with his fingertips, his legs trembling, and he struggled to stand.

"Ah~ ok, wuwu... the little doll will, will learn well~! Study hard... brother..." He said with a cry.

But it failed to attract any pity from the man behind him. The young pussy meat was whipped by the cock‎‌bar‍‌‎, making it even more hungry and thirsty. The water was dripping, and every time the genitals were withdrawn, a piece of meat could be taken out of the flower hole. Big ‎‎‎‎‌‍ of ‌‎‎kinky‌‎‌juice‎‍.

Just like a little doll, it smells good.

Yan Yu moaned softly, his voice trembled as he cried, and there were a few tears hanging on his curled eyelashes, but he didn't dare to look at the mirror.

Too, too ‌‍obscene‍‎slutty‌‌‎‎‍…

The little doll has never felt that something that would make him feel comfortable would be so shameful.