Little Housewife 5: Plot/Little Housewife is caught and raped in bed by his husb

Little Housewife 5: Plot/Little Housewife is caught and raped in bed by his husband/Pokes his face with his genitals, humiliates him

[What the writer wants to say:]

beginning.

He Xiuleng: Oh, squeamish.

middle.

He Xiuleng: Jealousy makes people look ugly!

ending.

[Crazy tail wagging] Wife posted ~

-----text-----

He Xiuleng had to go out all night on his wedding night due to an unexpected incident at the company, and he had no time to go home until now.

His eyes were dark and blue, obviously he hadn't had a good rest all night.

But when he thought of the description of the Yan family's youngest son in the rumors, He Xiuleng unconsciously wanted to frown.

He doesn't like other people crying, and he doesn't like a man crying either.

Just like what others said, he has always been dismissive of things related to love and lust, even with a hint of disgust.

For this reason, He Xiuleng even went to see a psychiatrist, but the examination results showed that everything was normal and there was no problem with his body.

I just have no emotions about those things.

He Xiuleng took a deep breath when he thought that what he would see when he went in now would be a man with tears in his eyes.

I feel very irritable.

After pressing the handle and entering the door, He Xiuleng saw that the bedroom door was closed. He thought it was Yan Yu who was having a tantrum. Like those spoiled young masters, he would make a fuss at the slightest discomfort.

But thinking of his parents' instructions, He Xiuleng frowned and walked towards the bedroom. After all, what happened last night was indeed his fault.

The sound of unhurried footsteps sounded.

Separated by a wall.

Yan Yu was lying on the bed, with red and white eyelids being held in He Jian's arms and being comforted carefully. Her fingertips were tightly grasping the corners of her husband's clothes. The little wife was sobbing and her eyes were closed tightly. .

Only the dark eyelashes were wet, and they trembled from time to time because of He Jian's words.

Extremely squeamish.

But anyone who looks at him feels that this is what he should be like.

He should be pampered by thousands of people, even if he is placed in the top of his heart and coaxed day and night, it is not an exaggeration.

Yan Yu's thin body was covered only by a wide short sleeve, and his slender legs rested feebly on the red wedding bed.

If it weren't for the bulging belly under He Jian's clothes, others might have thought that the couple were having a sweet conversation.

"husband……"

Yan Yu's white fingers tugged on He Jian's clothes. Although his eyes were dark, the feeling in his body could not be deceived. The little ‍‌‎人‎‎‍wife‌‍‍‎‎ said pitifully: "Take it out, take it out Would you like to go?"

The stick that filled the womb was still inside.

It's very tight and uncomfortable.

He Jian hugged the little ‍‌‎人‎‎‍wife‌‍‍‎‎ under him, only feeling that he was extremely soft everywhere.