Beautiful Doll 6: The uterus is filled again/the little skirt is stained with wh

Beautiful Doll 6: The uterus is filled again/the little skirt is stained with white juice

Yan Yu put his hands on Bai Zhouci's chest, and his belly was rounded by the inserted penis, which made him seem to have trouble breathing.

"Go in, go in...ah~ no, don't move..."

Bai TianCi couldn't hold back. After the penis was fully penetrated, he directly pinched Yan Yu's thin waist and pushed up hard.

‎‍‍‌‌Turtle‍‎‎‎‌Every time the head‎‌ touches the flesh of the hole, the uterus spits out a little ‍‎‎‍‌ejac‌‍‍‌fluid‎‍‌‌. The sound of "puffing, puffing" liquid‌‍pushing‌‎inserting‎‎‍‌ is heard in the small space. The space was filled with thunder.

The black skirt of the little doll was spread messily between the two of them, hiding the scene of the penis being fucked and extracting the red and tender hole.

The pregnant little husband sat on a cock in a coquettish manner, recalling the pleasure of being fucked by her husband, and whimpered under the fuck of the adulterer.

When Bai Tianci's genitals entered her vagina, she felt like she was being sucked by countless soft little mouths. How could it be so good? The man stood up and fucked the little doll vigorously, gently pushing it. He licked the tears from the corners of his eyes.

"Bad...Bad guy uh~ It's so big. Can it be lighter? Can it be lighter?" Yan Yu's slender legs knelt on both sides of the man, and his ferocious genitals could be faintly seen moving in and out quickly between the white buttocks.

How could the villain be lighter?

The bad guys can't wait to fuck this ‍‎‌‌‎slutty little doll to death right here.

Make it impossible for him to seduce other men.

Bai Tianci's breathing was rapid, and his gentle face was full of obsession. His head was pushing against Yan Yu's small cervix, trying to insert his huge body into him. ‎‌Go.

"Why be gentle? Isn't that why you seduced me? Slut. Huh?"

The man's heavy breath hit the little doll's face, and he blushed at Bai Tianci's "slut" sound.

The little doll's vagina tightened in embarrassment, and it made Bai Tianci want to die, "Oooh, shut up, shut up, ah~!"

Yan Yu tried to reach out and cover his mouth. He didn't like hearing this, because the discomfort was another kind of discomfort, the kind that made him shed a lot of water.

Brother, brother has never taught Yan Yu.

‍‎‎‍The meat‍‍‌‎‎‎stick‍‎ has veins on it. Every time it enters, the soft meat makes you love and hate it. "No...um~good, ah! So comfortable..."

Yan Yu's eyes were blank, and his whole body rose and fell with the guest's thrusts. His round toes lightly touched the leather cushion on the car seat. The visual contrast between white and black was so sharp.

It was like the pink and tender clam flesh underneath her body was accepting that ugly penis.

The ‎‍‌kinky‎‎‍‌juice‎‌‍‎ was fucked out by Bai RiCi and dripped on the little doll’s favorite skirt.

The sound of "pah pah pah" was so obscene that Yan Yu's eyes turned red, and his fingertips unknowingly climbed onto Bai Zhouci's shoulders. He clearly felt The master's scent is leaving his body: "No, don't...haha~"

But the ‌‍ thrusting ‌‎ thrusting ‎‎‍‌ did not give him a chance to say no, and the genitals were gradually eroding the scent of other people in the flower hole.