Little Idiot 6: Being tongue-raped/fucked to the point of squirting by Mr. Neigh

Little Idiot 6: Being tongue-raped/fucked to the point of squirting by Mr. Neighbor

[What the writer wants to say:]

I saw the comments from the little angels.

Hehe, as long as everyone likes it [Shy]

-----text-----

The little fool had no idea how much temptation he had for men, so he stood in front of Du Nancheng without any defense, begging him to drink the white liquid for him.

Du Nancheng: "..."

"Okay, okay." Mr. Neighbor walked up to Yan Yu with hands and feet, and with stiff limbs, he carried the person of his dreams onto the bed again.

The stiff mat touched the soft flesh.

Yan Yu knew that the free thing couldn't be eaten immediately, so he obediently waited for his neighbor's brother's next step.

The little fool just lay on the bed filled with male hormones in ignorance, as if he could do anything.

Even if you ravage him so hard that he squirts.

The blood in Du Nancheng's body was agitated, flowing along his large muscles. He lightly smelled Yan Yu's body fragrance in his nose, and his body bulged into a ball.

So, so soft...

It was as if the touch of the little fool on the man's arm was still there.

Du Nancheng looked at Yan Yu lying on his bed, breathing rapidly, slowly lowered his head, and took Yan Yu's white and tender toes into his mouth.

"Ah~"

A little tear escaped from the corner of Yan Yu's eyes, and the ridiculously sensitive little fool finally felt what it felt like to be soft.

The toes are white and tender, with a slight hint of pink. The little fool who was raised by Cheng Ye has tender skin and tender flesh. Even his toes are tender.

Dunancheng lowered his head in an extremely humble manner, like a stray dog ​​that was willing to dedicate everything to the humans who raised it, even being careful to please.

A layer of water appeared on the tip of Yan Yu's toes, breaking away at the touch.

"Don't……"

Yan Yu looked at Du Nancheng who raised his head with tears in his eyes. The little fool didn't know why he said the word "goodbye", but he always felt that it was not good to do so.

The man was huddled in the corner of the bed. Although he was so big, he was huddled pitifully in the corner just to kiss his wife's toes.

"Very sweet."

After Du Nancheng finished speaking in a hoarse voice, he kissed Yan Yu's ankle all the way to the top of his thigh, causing the flesh of his leg to tremble.

The hot breath hit Yan Yu's sensitive skin, and with every breath Du Nancheng took, he could feel the scent of the little fool getting stronger and stronger.

Very fragrant.

Yan Yu didn't expect that his neighbor's brother, who looked so big, was so... wrong. Due to his emotion, the juice spit out from Yan Yu's flower hole almost flooded the area.

The tip of the man's tall nose was directly touching the little fool's sensitive clitoris.

Fragrant and soft.

"Ah~ no..."

Yan Yu pressed the mat under him with his white and tender fingertips, and more and more juice overflowed from his acupuncture point, and then all of it was sucked up by Dunancheng, who was already waiting there.

The soft ‍‎‌beautiful‌‍‍‎ people are filled with daily np [quick/wear]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara