Little Housewife 8: Sexy cheongsam/kissing Adam's apple/younger boy is very fier

Little Housewife 8: Sexy cheongsam/kissing Adam’s apple/younger boy is very fierce/fucks the little housewife until he squirts

[What the writer wants to say:]

hhhhhMy real husband will come back tomorrow~

Let’s look forward to it!

————

It’s Monday~

The diligent Tutu has provided an update [Crazy Hint]

I need a vote, 嘤嘤嘤QAQ

-----text-----

Yan Yu gently rubbed Xu Gu's raised Adam's apple with the tip of his small nose. The ambiguous and itchy feeling made Xu Gu's throat dry.

The little ‎‌‍ren‌‎‍‎‍wife‎‌‌‎‍ knew how sensitive a man’s Adam’s apple was, but he still touched it. This was no less than a clear temptation.

At least for Xu Gu, yes.

"Like me very much?"

"How much do you like it?"

Xu Gu, who has always been a secret admirer, urgently needs the affirmation from his wife‎‌‍ and uneasiness.

The junior student who peeks at the little ‌‎‍‎‍wife every day like a crazy man actually feels uneasy.

It's incredible.

Yan Yu couldn't breathe smoothly. He hadn't learned how to breathe through his nose when kissing. His voice was trembling: "I, um, I like it very much..."

The kind of love that makes you throw yourself into your husband's arms.

Anything is fine.

Yan Yuxiang was dripping with sweat, and all the sweat beads on the tip of her nose were rubbed and kissed by Xu Gu secretly. The man was extremely possessive of every inch of Yan Yu's body.

"Thank you..." He was saying thank you to the person he liked, thanking him for also liking him, even if this love was illusory and could be shattered at the first touch, like a mirror, "I like you very much too."

Like it very much.

"Ah~!" A short and ambiguous sound.

The little ‎‌‍ren‌‎‍‎‍wife‎‌‌‎‍ was penetrated by the big ‎‌‌‌‌‍‌‎‍butt‎‌‍ by the junior boy who had a crush on him, and his thin white fingertips grasped Xu Gu's shoulders.

Tears covered her pretty little face.

Tears in his eyes: "Hmm~ Husband... so big... um~"

The pink and tender hole is turned white by this penis, and the veins on the shaft are bulging. It is fully wrapped by the soft flesh of the hole, and it needs to be squeezed from time to time.

The flesh of the hole is soft, moist and slippery.

It's like entering a paradise world.

The beautiful and snow-white little ‎‌‍ren in front of him‌‎‍‎‍wife‎‌‌‎‍opened his mouth and breathed. Xu Gu’s whole body was hot, and a sense of satisfied desire made him only want to have sex with the little ‎‌‍ ‌‎‍‎‍The wife‎‌‌‎‍ is more fierce.

A little more fierce.

Fuck him until his legs tremble, his eyelashes tremble, and his tears well up.

It's better to call your husband coquettishly.