Little Fool 11: Gong San eats meat/My wife's nipples were ripped open by the

Little Fool 11: Gong San eats meat/My wife’s nipples were ripped open by the bad guy

Yan Yu's eyes were red and he shook his head. He didn't know...

The little fool really didn't understand anything. He didn't even know that his brother was taking him from here to the city.

That afternoon.

Cheng Ye was waiting for Dunancheng's arrival at home, but unexpectedly, facing the scorching sun, he saw the person he least wanted to see - Deng Ce.

The first reaction was, has Dunancheng been discovered?

This is indeed the case. No one knows how Deng Ce felt when he learned that Cheng Ye was leaving with Yan Yu.

The little fool he just fell in love with is now leaving?

Deng Ce didn't even understand how Cheng Ye found out that he had such thoughts about Yan Yu.

He had just checked Yan Yu's identity and experience this morning and realized that he was a little fool. His attention was attracted by Du Nancheng's carefully concealed movements.

Who the hell is that? If you check carefully, you can see that these two people did this because they planned to take Yan Yu away. One was at home to attract attention, and the other was quietly moving outside.

If it weren't for Deng Ce's sudden observation ability, he might not have known that Yan Yu had escaped until he moved to a new place to live.

"Brother Cheng." Even though Deng Ce was feeling extremely embarrassed, he still had a smile on his face.

"I'm here to see Yan Yu. Is he at home?"

Cheng Ye clenched his hands hanging by his sides. If he hadn't known that he couldn't afford to offend him, Cheng Ye would have stepped forward and beat him.

"Not here."

Deng Ce then put away the smile on his face and said, "Cheng Ye, let's talk. Du Nancheng is here with me."

A clear threat.

"..."

I knew it would be like this.

A long time ago, Cheng Ye had calculated every step he would take with the little fool, but he only missed the variable of the little fool's attraction and Deng Ce. By the time he found out, it was already too late.

Outside the house, two tense-looking men were talking in a nonchalant manner.

Inside the room, the confused Yan Yu was about to die from the heat.

Her little face was pink.

Along with it came the feeling of hunger that made my stomach growl.

The little fool's skin was all white, except for one or two conspicuous red marks on some exposed areas.

This is what brother Cheng Ye left above.

So hot……

The fair and tender little idiot was just lying on the mat, wishing he could take off the only vest he was wearing.

Why hasn't my brother come yet?

The little fool looked out the window blankly. The flower hole, which had been accustomed to being fed, would spit out transparent liquid whenever the owner wanted it.

The tips of the ears are red.

Yan Yu couldn't understand why he became like this.

Only Mr. System, who has been watching here, has a clear mind.