Little Wife 12: Cum into the womb/Fill the Little Wife completely/Don't be so fi

Little Wife 12: Cum into the womb/Fill the Little Wife completely/Don’t be so fierce

[What the writer wants to say:]

Gong: Guess who I am~

-----text-----

"How does it feel? Huh?" He Jian kissed Yan Yu's cheek and said in an ambiguous tone, "Wife..."

The little ‎‍ren‌‍wife‍‌‎‍‎ has a thin layer of powder all over his body. He likes it very much when his husband calls him wife. His flower hole is squirming hungrily, and more and more juice flows.

"Hmm~"

That, that thing is very uncomfortable and itchy.

Yan Yu raised his head and kissed He Jian's Adam's apple gently, his eyes filled with tears, "No, hubby...it's so itchy..."

The thin waist trembles slightly.

Can it be let go?

But the little man's wife didn't want her husband to be sad, so her lips were moist and she kissed the man's sensitive Adam's apple, making He Jian feel thirsty in her throat.

"That's what itches."

"So sensitive." The man felt hot all over and his voice was hoarse. "My wife is so sensitive..."

"Woo..."

He Jian's seeming flirtation made Yan Yu's ears turn red and he turned his face away, as if to hide himself.

The little man’s wife is shy.

"Don't... be like this..." a very light sentence.

"What don't you want? Is this it?"

He Jian, who suddenly became enlightened, kept teasing the little man's wife with every word. There was already a bulging mass under his body, and a thick sexual organ was pressed against the two white and tender vaginal lips. ‍‌‍Up, the ‌‌‍turtle‍‍‌‌‎head‍‎ is huge, and with a little force, it can open the ‌‎‍vulva‌‍‌‍lips‍‌‍.

Touch the soft ‎‎‍‌hole‎‌‍‎mouth‍‎‌, rub it slowly, and watch the ‌‍‍‎‎juice‌‎‍‎‎‌hungryly flow onto the ‌‌‍turtle‍‍‌‌‎head‍‎, The top is moist.

The clam squirmed, wishing it could stick itself so delicately on the turtle's head.

"Hmm~"

The little ‎‍ren‌‍wife‍‌‎‍‎’s pinky fingertips were trapped in front of her chest, tightly grasping He Jian’s black shirt. As her breathing quickened, her lower abdomen rose and fell slightly, revealing the small bead that had been hidden in her navel. Moved.

Tears welled up in the corners of his eyes.

So, so uncomfortable...

"Ah~!" Go in, go in...

The villain's wife was sweating. He didn't know what kind of expression he should make. He just felt very stressed.

Even with ‎‎‌‍porn‎‎‍‌‍water‌‎‍‌ as lubrication, this flower hole had already become tighter and narrower in the three days since my husband did not come back.

The veins on He Jian's forehead were beating, and every time his penis entered, he could feel countless soft and waxy flesh squeezing the shaft.

Very delicate and soft.

It almost softens people's hearts.

‎‎‌‍Dirty‎‎‍‌‍Water‌‎‍‌ gurgled out, wetting the black and gray sheets underneath.