Little fool 2: Leg sex/Little fool is wet search

search

[What the writer wants to say:]

Thank you for everyone’s votes, mua!

-----text-----

Du Nancheng was at a loss for a moment, as a soft and gentle person sat in his arms for no apparent reason.

Even if you sniff carefully, you can still smell the faint sweet fragrance of Yan Yu, a soft and sweet little fool.

For some reason, Du Nancheng knew that this kind of thing was wrong. Even if he said something, the obedient little fool would change. But he didn't. Instead, he picked up the bowl of noodles very stiffly and fed it carefully.

——This will save a lot of trouble.

He defended himself silently in his mind.

【……】

The system that had been observing fell silent. He originally thought that he had found a very safe identity for Yan Yu in this world. After all, he was a stupid and stupid little fool who did not interfere with the affairs between the male protagonists. Who would like him? .

but……

The scene in front of him obviously made Mr. System feel surprised, and it was natural that it was a little bit weird.

Yan Yu followed the plot, but Du Nancheng didn't.

In the original book, he clearly asked Yan Yu to get off his lap and said the words "eat by yourself" with great indifference.

Haha, double standards. Mr. System thought.

In the house, the man's hot chest was approached by a soft body. Yan Yu was fed by his neighbor's brother and ate obediently. However, the more he ate, the more hungry he became, as if he was about to die.

The little fool was startled by his own thoughts. There were a few tiny teardrops hanging on his long eyelashes. He wanted to cry or not, so he ate while holding back his tears.

"Brother, brother?"

"Um."

Du Nancheng let Yan Yu sit, the big muscles making the thin-skinned little fool feel uncomfortable.

After seeing his answer, Yan Yu moved his position slightly.

Visible to the naked eye, the man panted heavily for a moment, "Eat well and don't move around."

Yan Yu was startled, looked up at him, and nodded blankly.

The soft buttocks sat right on Dunan's genitals. Due to the hot weather, everyone nowadays wears as cool as they can. Dunan's upper body was naked except for a pair of loose shorts.

The bowl of noodles quickly ran out of food, and Dunancheng was sweating all over during this feeding.

The swollen stick was pressed between the soft buttocks of the little fool, who was sitting upright.

uncomfortable.

But Yan Yu didn't dare to say a word. The little fool was a little afraid of this neighbor brother who was so big. Otherwise, Jin Doudou would have cried out in grievance.

"I..." The little fool glanced at Dunancheng. He was still very hungry, but he had finished eating, so he wanted to get off the neighbor's brother's lap.

Yan Yu moved slightly, and the soft flesh of his buttocks pressed against the man's genitals through the thin clothing. "Brother, I want to go down..."

Du Nancheng's arms were held across his lower abdomen, making it impossible for Yan Yu to move.