Little Human 7: Glass tube inserted into the hole/Fucked by the sub-personality

Little Human 7: Glass tube inserted into the hole/Fucked by the sub-personality until the uterus is sprayed with water/Waist trembles slightly

[What the writer wants to say:]

Thank you for the cute little girl who gave you a gift on 6.24!

hhh, I’m slightly tipsy~

-----text-----

"Help..."Help...

There really is a ghost.

Tears suddenly filled the little human's eyes, and his voice was so frightened that he trembled.

Why are there still ghosts in the mechanical world?

Do they...have souls too?

"Save what?" 002 looked at the scared expression of the little android with leisurely eyes.

His eyebrows were wet, and fine fragrant sweat broke out all over his body. Every time he took a breath, a stifling aroma was slowly exhaled.

002 likes him very much. He likes Yan Yu's current appearance very much. As a sub-personality who only pursues excitement, 002 is much more unruly and bad than 001.

Yan Yu's fingertips were trembling.

In a daze, he seemed to hear the words 002 asked, this ghost can communicate.

"Can you please let me go?" Hope ignited in his eyes.

The little human's hair was wet and he tilted his head to avoid the toothbrush handle above him. He was timidly discussing with what he thought was a ghost.

002 smiled: "Not good."

He wished he could put his mark on every part of the little android, so how could he let him go so easily?

002's desire is huge enough to support him to do whatever he wants to the little android.

"I beg you……"

The little human's eyelashes trembled again and again in panic, and his voice was so sweet that it made him whisper: "I, I don't want to die..."

Yan Yu finally survived and did not want to die here. Even when he was so frightened that he collapsed, he still had to cry and talk to Mr. Evil Ghost.

"……die?"

002 didn't react. He just wanted to play a game with the little android. Why did he die?

The sub-personality fell silent.

But the stupid little human who never got a reply thought that Mr. Evil Ghost wanted to rape first and kill later, and for a while he couldn't even think of resisting.

A teardrop fell from his eyes in frustration.

Yan Yu's thin ankle was locked with a red chain representing 002.

"Well……"

The little human being was forced to turn his little face back under 002's hold. A snow-white toothbrush handle was inserted into his mouth, as if he was being raped on the bed that day. The penis that entered seemed to shrink.

Invading his mouth.

In the bright red mouth, a crystal-white toothbrush was stirring. The little human's bright red lips opened, and the stirring sounds of "Gurgling, Gurgling" kept coming out. Yan Yu's ears were hot, and the sides of his mouth were hot. The saliva from the toothbrush handle gradually overflowed.

Transparent and shiny.

Completely covering his white and tender chin.

002 sniffed the little android's saliva and couldn't hold it back. He took out the handle of the toothbrush and put it on it. Little by little, he carefully licked the liquid from Yan Yu's mouth.