Little Housewife 14: The cock explodes/Husbands gather together/Lick breasts [En

Little Housewife 14: The cock explodes/Husbands gather together/Lick breasts [End]

[What the writer wants to say:]

Tomorrow's episode will be about Yu Yu discovering the identities of her husbands~

Hehe (º﹃º )

-----text-----

At the same time, the surveillance footage was transmitted to He Jian's mobile phone in real time.

The man was very concealed when installing the surveillance system, and it would be difficult to detect it unless he was a person with particularly amazing perception.

He Jian's face was livid, and he tried his best not to curse directly.

Fortunately, it is vacation time now, and he is running around for the He family. He hopes that he will not encounter so much resistance when he is with the villain‎‌‌‍‍wife‌‍‎ in the future.

The veins on his arms bulged. The man stared at the picture on the phone screen, sat in the car and drove back.

——Catch the adulterer!

————

At this time, He Xiuleng was in the wedding room with his wife.

"Uh-ah~! Husband..." The little man‎‌‌‍‍wife‌‍‎ had no idea that the cousin pretending to be her husband would be arriving soon.

He whimpered, his body trembled slightly, and the back of his thin white neck turned pink, feeling both ashamed and happy.

The ‌‍‍‎turtle‎head‎‌‎‌ keeps pushing against the soft cervix, watching as a small mouth gradually opens slightly, and then spits out sweet juice and pours it on the ‌‍‍‎turtle‎head‎‌‎‌.

The pillar became taller and taller.

Xu Gu laughed and said in a hoarse voice: "Honey, are you comfortable? Do you feel comfortable being fucked by me?"

He had wanted to ask his senior this question for a long time. In the eyes of this crazy junior, only Yan Yu's positive answer could prove that he really liked him.

Whether it's heart or body, the greedy Mr. Maniac wants his elementary school principal to like him.

He only needs Yan Yu's love.

Lots and lots of love.

The little man‎‌‌‍‍‍wife‌‍‎ was turned pink all over by her husband’s sudden question. She was very embarrassed. Why did she ask such a question...

He couldn't even make a sound, only a muffled "hmm", and his vagina tightened.

The sound was so soft, but it was still captured by Xu Gu.

Xu Gu chuckled. His senior was very shy, but also very honest.

"Great."

Is this a compliment? The little man‎‌‌‍‍‍wife‌‍‎ couldn’t understand. Her body trembled honestly, and her vagina overflowed with fluid. She felt that the stick was fucking her even more powerfully.

It was so powerful that every stroke made the little man, wife, want to moan.

"Uh~ OK, uh~ so fast... Husband, be gentle..."

"Wuwuwu...don't be so fierce..."

The wife has said this sentence many times, but no man has listened. The less fierce she is, the more fierce she becomes.