Beautiful Doll 8: Being penetrated from behind/filled into the uterus by her bro

Beautiful Doll 8: Being penetrated from behind/filled into the uterus by her brother; she cried and said that she wanted to give birth to a little doll for her brother.

[What the writer wants to say:]

Today I saw a question about a little angel. Because I am too stuck, I would like to say in the author’s remarks that I will not abuse my brother.

Verified by Ben Tutu himself, this article is a sweet one!

I’m also very grateful to the little angel who sent me a gift two days ago. Hey, give me a kiss!

[And I read every little cutie’s comments, I like them very much! But because ‌‎‍‎海‎‎‍Tang‍‎‎‍‌ is too stuck. It’s not easy for Tutu to update every day. I’ll reply to you someday when I put up a ladder~ Chew Mi! 】

————

In the next chapter, my brother is temporarily offline!

-----text-----

"depressed……"

Shen Wuou was well-dressed. The villain idol knew something. He dragged the red leather chain tied to his ankle and knelt in front of his brother. Under the pink skirt, his snow-white buttocks were abnormally plump and exposed. In the eyes of men.

--grass!

Ever since the day Yang Yanyu was born, Shen Wuqi had never stopped swearing.

The student who had been raised and educated ignorantly by him knelt obediently on the bright red sheets, with the hem of his skirt raised, and you could even see Yan Yu's slightly slumped waist and two sunken waist hollows.

It's small, as delicate and cute as its owner.

"elder brother?"

The little doll timidly shouted, didn't brother want Yan Yu to do this?

The two light pink ‎‌‍‌holes‍‎mouth‍‌ were even dripping with dew. With a 'buzz--' sound, Shen Wuou seemed unable to even react.

Has his little doll been trained like this by those humans during his absence?

"Yeah." His voice was hoarse.

The open ‎‌‍‌hole‍‎mouth‍‌ gradually became impatient, and the overflowing water floated on the pink mussel meat, becoming more and more turbulent, and then turned into water droplets and dripped on the red sheets underneath.

"Uh~!"

Yan Yu's flower hole was pressed against by a huge ‎‍‌‌‎turtle head. No one could imagine that this tender female hole could swallow such a huge thing.

The ‎‌‍‌acupoint‍‎mouth‍‌ was tight, and the little doll could clearly feel his brother’s cock‌‌‍‍‍‌‍‍‎‎ slowly entering. The soft flesh was dancing happily, and the shaft was so tight that the acupoint was painful, but it still continued. The person underneath her body moaned coquettishly, completely immersed in her.

Shen Wuou grabbed Yan Yu's slender waist and pushed it upwards, "Uh-ah-" with a soft sound.

Yan Yu was almost heated by the cock in her hole. His red lips were slightly open, and his fingertips gripped the sheets tightly. He knew that his brother was going to do something very comfortable with him. .

"Ah~uh..." His eyebrows brightened.

The genitals under the body are pumping and thrusting with a "squeaking" sound, and everyone knows how much lustful water there is in the little doll's body.