Little fool 10: Being fucked hard/squirting from the uterus by the jealous broth

Little fool 10: Being fucked hard/squirting from the uterus by the jealous brother who keeps the accounts

[What the writer wants to say:]

The little angel who gives gifts is so cute~

I also wish everyone a happy Children’s Day~

Hehe, today I am a happy bald girl!

-----text-----

Early the next morning.

Cheng Ye and Du Nancheng met. They discussed how to bypass Deng Ce and bring the little fool to live in the city last night.

The result is obvious and difficult.

But it’s not impossible.

The sun rises slowly in the east, and the morning fog is still thick.

Du Nancheng just wanted to see his little fool. Cheng Ye had no choice. The man who had regained his clarity of mind knew that there was no room for maneuver in what he did last night.

"Xiao Dai is still sleeping, please be gentle." He said.

Du Nancheng nodded, indicating that he understood.

In the room, Yan Yu was still asleep as expected, with a snow-white face and bright red lips. As he breathed, the two breasts on his chest were clearly visible to the man's eyes.

very beautiful.

Dunancheng thought this more than once.

The man with bulging muscles lowered his head and kissed Yan Yu on the forehead, cherishing and tenderly.

It was like handling a priceless treasure.

Du Nancheng and Cheng Ye had discussed how to proceed last night. The first step was to sell their belongings and collect money.

Du Nancheng, who was alone in his family, agreed without any hesitation.

After walking out of the room, he nodded to Cheng Ye. He still had something to do next.

——

It was almost noon when Yan Yu woke up.

As soon as he opened his eyes, the soft and white idiot saw his brother Cheng Ye right in front of him.

His mouth pursed slightly, and tears fell almost instantly.

"Brother..." He cried with trembling voice and opened his hand towards Cheng Ye to hug him.

The little fool was frightened by what happened last night, but he still didn't understand why brother Cheng Ye did that to him.

He feels a little aggrieved...

Cheng Ye hugged him into his arms the moment he opened his hands.

Very safe.

"Does Little Dai know that it's wrong to use coins to buy other people's semen?"

Yan Yu whimpered, his eyes turning red. He didn't know it, but he gave him the money, didn't he?

No matter what the situation, Cheng Ye could accurately guess what the little fool was thinking, and said in a serious tone: "Whether he paid for it or not, this matter is wrong, and my brother will be very angry."

After saying that, Yan Yu nodded aggrievedly. The little fool didn't like making his brother angry.

"I know..." The voice was muffled, with a hint of crying, "Xiao Dai will never be like this again."