Beautiful Little Mom 2: Kissing/Being so timid that he burst into tears/Cheating

Beautiful Little Mom 2: Kissing/Being so timid that he burst into tears/Cheating takes the first step

[What the writer wants to say:]

It’s Monday, please vote!

Hey, for the sake of my bald pigeon being so hard-working, you guys can take care of me [well-behaved.jpg]

————

This world does contain a bit of supernatural power, mainly in the little wife’s dead ghost husband.

Just...watching my stupid wife being made pitiful by her own son, and then being so helpless and furious like this [Spread hands]

(▼謶▼#)

-----text-----

In the long and narrow corridor, the lights were dim, and the little wife who wanted to do bad things wanted to retreat every step she took, but she couldn't.

Soon, he walked to the door of his second stepson's room, his legs felt weak.

Speaking of fear, besides her husband, Yan Yu was most afraid of his stepson.

Unlike the indifference of the eldest stepson Ji Chu, every time her second stepson Su Qingran glanced at her, the little wife, who was more timid than a rabbit, couldn't help but burst into tears and wanted to run away.

However, Su Qingran was not the kind of fierce or bad person. On the contrary, his personality could even be considered sunny.

But Yan Yu was afraid of him, so afraid.

There was no hesitation at all, and even the thought of retreating was suppressed by the desire to escape at the moment.

Yan Yu's face turned pale, and his steps became faster and faster for no reason.

Her breathing was rapid and her chest was rising and falling violently. When she finally arrived at the door of her eldest stepson Ji Chu's room, the bad-tempered little wife was already in tears. As expected, she was absolutely frightened.

The red lips were puckered by the owner.

Yan Yu felt very uneasy. This was the first time he had learned to seduce someone. He was breathing slightly. His wife stood there for a long time and finally pushed open the door of her stepson's room with trembling fingertips.

The idea of ​​cuckolding Gu Siyan in his heart has overwhelmed Yan Yu's rationality.

The little wife wearing slippers walked in with moderate steps.

The room was unexpectedly dark, with only a small area near the desk lit.

With a "pop" sound, Ji Chu, who was sitting at the desk and reading a book, turned on the light.

Looking at the pink-faced little stepmother in front of him who was working on information, he frowned: "Little mom?"

The man's voice was hoarse and his tone was cold, which made Yan Yu's legs weak. He already wanted to give up before he even started to seduce him.

"Are you reading a book?"

As soon as the words were spoken, Yan Yu bit his lip. Isn't this nonsense?

Ji Chu took off his gold-rimmed glasses, and his eyes, which were exactly the same as Gu Siyan's, were exposed by his owner. He couldn't tell what his thoughts were.

Ji Chu rubbed his eyebrows, thinking that Yan Yu came to him for something: "Have you spent all the money?"

After all, with the speed at which he was spending money, this was the only thing that could come to him.