Beautiful little bisexual tenant 8: My wife was fucked hard by a bad dog in a sm

Beautiful little bisexual tenant 8: My wife was fucked hard by a bad dog in a small skirt/Don’t go up to me

[What the writer wants to say:]

Thank you to the little angel who gave you the gift last night. Thank you!

Tomorrow’s little beauty is still wearing a small skirt~

-----text-----

Yan Yu was stunned for a moment. Before his not-so-smart head could turn around, he only saw the lace skirt he had used for live streaming this morning spread flatly at the end of the bed.

The ears turned red.

Apparently Feng Moci also saw it. His slender fingertips lifted up the short skirt that could not cover anything. A pair of silk stockings that hugged Yan Yu's legs were quietly placed aside. With.

"It's very beautiful." Feng Moci looked at Yan Yu who made his heart beat fast and said, "You were wearing this during the live broadcast."

Yan Yu's snow-white face turned red when he spoke, and he turned his head unnaturally, as if I couldn't see him, which means I couldn't hear him, and his whole body was burning with embarrassment.

Feng Moci continued, "What do you want to do after lifting your skirt? Do you want to watch those people make you cry with their obscene comments?"

"..."

Yan Yu clenched his lips and breathed warmly. Transparent liquid slowly flowed out from between his naked legs.

Feng Moci's palms were sweating, and the sweet fragrance of Yan Yu's body on the lace skirt lingered in his nose, as if the little beauty had attached itself to his mouth and lightly printed it.

Soft and sweet.

He kept saying the obscene words he saw in the live broadcast room today, and saw the shy little beauty in front of him getting flushed because of those words.

The tip of Yan Yu's nose was red, and he didn't know how to refute him, because he had indeed done what he said.

But, how can he be so excessive...

The short skirt was clumsily lost by Yan Yu because of the top, leaving only a pair of silk stockings and a short skirt, which were now placed in front of him by Feng Mo Ci.

The naked and beautiful little anchor obviously didn't realize that she just didn't listen to the system. She rebelliously went live once and was approached by a cold pervert.

"I..." Yan Yu looked at him with red eyes and said weakly, "Feng, Feng Moci, can I not wear it? Can you let me go? I promise I won't tell anyone..."

The little beauty's eyes were full of begging, tears were hanging on her face, and she was discussing with the bad guy with a white face.

But how could a bad guy let him go if he had already planned it?

What the bad guy likes most is to see the little beauty dripping with water, both on and off her body.

Feng Moci didn't say anything, just stared at Yan Yu.

A face as cold as ice was enough to make Yan Yu, a little country bumpkin who had never seen the world, put on the 'clothes' that made him so embarrassed that he cried.

While dressing, Yan Yu spoke pitifully to Mr. System with red eyes: [He looks just like you...]

The same coldness and fierceness.

The system obviously didn't expect that he would look like this in Yan Yu's eyes, but he was too aggrieved to refute.

She was a soft little beauty who even resisted. She dressed herself up under the gaze of the bad guys, wearing short skirts that covered the most important parts of her body.