Beautiful Little Mom 7: Semi-drama/Being punished by his husband in a dream unti

Beautiful Little Mom 7: Semi-drama/Being punished by his husband in a dream until he watered/Woke up and asked for sex from his stepson

-----text-----

The idiot little wife’s head was in a state of confusion and she didn’t know anything. She could only nod her head casually following the man’s words: “Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Su Qingran, who finally heard what she wanted to hear, couldn't control the riot in her body at all. Her genitals thrust in and out quickly, grinding her little wife's originally tender vagina until it was congested and red.

"So soft..."

Su Qingran only felt that the person with wet brows and eyes in her arms was really soft, everything was soft, and everything was fragrant.

Yan Yu's white fingertips couldn't help but leave traces on Su Qingran's back due to his previous hard work.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"

‎‍‌turtle‍‌‎‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍North, and the countless soreness and numbness made Yan Yu become even more stupid, except for the soft moans that escaped from his mouth, he didn't know anything else: "Haaah——!! "

Su Qingran groaned as her little wife's vagina suddenly tightened.

The twitching of the shaft became faster and faster for no reason, and every time the genitals entered, they squeezed the delicate vaginal flesh, until they looked like sweet ‍‎‌‍lewd‍‌‌water‌‌‍‍‎.

Yan Yu was trembling, and his whole body was pink and white.

Drenched with sweat.

The veins in Su Qingran's temples throbbed, and her head dragged her huge body directly into the young womb——

In an instant, the horse's eyes widened, its head swelled, and countless hot and sticky semen squirted out. Firmly occupying the little wife's womb.

"Well--!!!"

Yan Yu's waist and abdomen were tense, and his whole body was pressed against his stepson's body, white and soft. He breathed out slightly, and his eyelashes trembled again and again, as if he didn't understand what he was doing.

But then she was ejaculated by waves of hot ‎‍‌‍‎semen from Su Qingran, which made her feel uncomfortable.

His hands kept pushing and resisting, and he was extremely weak: "Ooooh...get out, get away..."

He was made uncomfortable.

Su Qingran looked at her little stepmother who turned against her just after she felt happy, and said softly: "Isn't my little stepmother satisfied yet? Then let's... continue?"

Yan Yu's eyes widened slightly because of his words, obviously in disbelief, and he shook his head: "No, don't..."

The bad temper that just emerged was extinguished by the unruly stepson.

The night passed.

Seems safe and sound.

But when Yan Yu woke up from Su Qingran's bed with pain all over his body, he suddenly felt incredible.

He actually slept with his second stepson, who always hated him.

All the memories of last night came back to Yan Yu's mind, and the back of his ears turned red. Without any hesitation, the little wife wanted to run away after eating and opened the quilt, but as soon as her feet touched the ground, they were so soft that she almost knelt down. .