Beautiful little bisexual tenant 2: The pretty little girl masturbates live, and

Beautiful little bisexual tenant 2: The pretty little girl masturbates live, and the screen is peeked by a pervert

What~

Dear little angels who leave comments, vote and favorites

Hahahaha, I will keep updating every day!

And today’s wife is also very astringent!

-----text-----

Yan Yu was in a panic when he returned to the house, with tears still hanging on the edges of his eyes, unable to fall down, constantly poking at a certain system in his mind.

[What should I do? Am I losing my character? But Mr. System, why is the protagonist attacking the guild so bad? 】The crying in the words could not be stopped.

The system that has been watching: [...]

He didn't know where this was the host he abducted from. He was very coquettish and especially prone to crying.

【No. not bad. ] Very concise and concise.

After receiving the reply, Yan Yu responded softly, his eyes slightly red, but before the grievance in his eyes could fade away, he encountered a new difficulty.

——It's twelve o'clock in the evening, and he is going to start live broadcast.

In the original article, Yan Yu was afraid of communicating with others, so he could only relax slightly on the Internet.

At the suggestion of a bad friend, I became a porn anchor on a certain legal banned software.

Live broadcast on time at 12 o'clock every night, but the money earned is only enough for food and clothing, so I found the way of sharing a house and met the protagonist Gong Shou.

Now, Yan Yu looked at the live broadcast equipment occupying a small space in his small room in front of him, recalled the data transmitted to him by the system in his mind, and blushed on his cheeks.

His fingertips fiddled with the hem of his clothes helplessly.

Taking a deep breath, Yan Yu was mentally prepared, stood up, and turned on all the live broadcast equipment as he remembered.

The camera was focused on the lower body covered by a loose T-shirt. The white legs were twisted in discomfort. The lower body was not wearing any clothes because he was in a hurry to escape from the bathroom.

In the live broadcast room.

[Yu Yu is on the air? 】

[Damn, these legs, it’s not the clothes, they’re so white]

[Woo woo woo...Honey, you are finally on the air. I feel so lonely without you.]

[Hiha—new anchor? It looks so astringent]

【That's it? What’s the point of just standing there? 】

Yan stood there helplessly, his ears burning as he watched the rising barrage in the live broadcast room.

What to do next?

Looking at the people making various urging sounds on the barrage, the more Yan Yu recalled the live broadcast scenes in his memory, the more nervous he became, and a thin layer of red appeared all over his body.

His fingers grabbed the already wrinkled corners of his clothes, paused, and pulled them up.

What you see is a large expanse of snow-white flesh, with a greenish pink color on all the joints. It is beautiful, pleasing to the eye and beautiful.