Little Human 4: Being stir-fried by Mr. Robot / dripping with juice / the uterus

Little Human 4: Being stir-fried by Mr. Robot / dripping with juice / the uterus is full [1st update]

[What the writer wants to say:]

One more update~

In the next chapter, someone is playing outside, please don’t let anyone in who is rogue.

It's 002 who manipulates the bed to get his wife, so he should be considered an outsider, right?

-----text-----

"Yes, yes..."

The little human said this with a trembling voice under Mr. Robot's gaze. The little human, who had always been shy and had low self-esteem, didn't know why he agreed.

But...it seems like he has nothing to repay Mr. Robot except his body.

Yan Yu was even glad that he still had something to pay for.

001 couldn't help but feel a little nervous, but this kind of emotion shouldn't appear on a robot, especially him.

His palms were sweating and Yan Yu's heart was beating rapidly. The beautiful little human didn't even dare to look into Mr. Robot's eyes. He just lowered his head and slowly took off the clothes he had just put on.

The blush spread from behind the ears to the cheeks. His fingertips were trembling, and Yan Yu had already taken off his pants.

The air is quiet.

The little human knew that Mr. Robot was always watching, so no matter how nervous he was, nothing went wrong.

"I, I'm fine, Mr. 001..." The voice was timid, and there were fine beads of sweat on the tip of his nose.

Yan Yu, who had completely stripped off, was very beautiful. His figure, which was smaller than all the robots, looked extremely delicate under 001's eyes.

He had never seen such a beautiful little android.

001 didn't make any sound, he was waiting for Yan Yu to take the initiative.

"You..." Yan Yu almost smoked with embarrassment. He pursed his lips and spoke stumblingly, "What do you want, what do you want to know..."

"Is it okay anywhere?"

Mr. Robot sat on the edge of the bed, still a big one, and asked seriously: "Is the place where the water came out yesterday okay?"

After a "sniff", the little human's face turned red. He stood there with a pink face, nodded in shame, and said in an inaudible voice: "Yes, it's okay..."

The pink and tender penis under her body has long been erected, and the shaft is pink and white, but it is still very beautiful.

It should be said that there is nothing unattractive about the little android.

Yan Yu's cheeks turned red and he twisted his legs slightly.

The flowers and flower holes seem to be overflowing with water.

Yan Yu took a step forward, held one of Mr. Robot's fingers tremblingly, and pulled him under his body. His fingertips felt warm to the touch, and he opened the two white and tender vaginal lips. ‎, gradually go deeper.

"Hmm~"

Yan Yu's legs felt weak, and a layer of mist appeared on his eyes. He seemed to be unable to stand.

Mr. Robot's hands are even bigger than those of little humans. His fingertips reached the ‌‍‍‎‎hole‍‌‎‌mouth‍‎ and felt the sticky liquid slowly flowing out.