Pretty Little Mom 12: Semi-drama/Threatened by Husband/Stepsons Return/Ssangyong

Pretty Little Mom 12: Semi-drama/Threatened by Husband/Stepsons Return/Ssangyong Little Stepmother

-----text----

Ji Chu and Su Qingran knew one thing clearly when they were adopted by Gu Siyan in their teens.

Their father will die one day.

What they have to do is to judge what they should do based on their father's last words. If Gu Siyan has no last words, then they don't have to do anything but protect the huge Gu family.

And if Gu Siyan wants to live.

Then, Ji Chu and Su Qingran need to light a stick of incense in front of the Juyin Tomb where Gu Siyan's body is stored at the end of each month.

There are no other requirements, just light a stick of incense.

Gu Siyan never told Ji Chu and the others why he was alive, but things were unpredictable. When Yan Yu approached Ji Chu and Su Qingran respectively, they had a vague guess.

After all, no one would be willing to die if he had such a delicate and beautiful little wife who could please others.

No matter how much reluctance Ji Chu and Su Qingran had in their hearts.

But the oath needs to be kept.

So after that night's conversation, everything was business as usual.

Until today, Ji Chu and Su Qingran thought they could arrive quickly and just need to be back at midnight, but something unexpected happened on the way.

My heart sank.

When they arrived and kicked open the door, what Su Qingran and Ji Chu saw was their little stepmother being held in Gu Siyan's arms.

No one said anything for a moment.

The air was getting colder and colder. It was so cold that the little wife, who was sleeping in a daze, whimpered. She wanted to turn over and continue sleeping, but no one expected. As soon as she opened her eyes, she suddenly saw her two stepsons and her husband. Standing in front of the bed like a ghost.

It seemed as if he was asking for his own life.

At that moment, all sleepiness disappeared completely.

Yan Yu opened his eyes wide and hugged Gu Siyan tightly, still in shock: "Ghost, ghost..." his voice trembled.

If he wasn't still buried in Gu Siyan's arms and didn't dare to look at the bedside, I guess Ji Chu and Su Qingran might have some sympathy.

The two of them grinded their teeth together.

As the eldest brother, Ji Chu took the lead to look away from Yan Yu and looked at Gu Siyan: "Father, do you have anything else to give me?"

The meaning is very obvious, this seems to be his room.

Just as Gu Siyan was about to speak, he saw Yan Yu, who heard Ji Chu's voice in his arms, poked his head out, his eyes were red - no, not a ghost?

So subconsciously, Yan Yu frowned: "Why did you come back?"

The little wife with a bad temper remembered that Ji Chu and Su Qingran went out without her, and her head was filled with anger for a moment. When she was about to speak, Gu Siyan gritted her teeth and pushed her back into her arms.

When you flirt with your 'lover' right under your nose, do you really think he is blind?

"What..." Frowning.