Little Human 10: The little human's breast pores and urethra are developed/outsi

Little Human 10: The little human’s breast pores and urethra are developed/outside of the human body/water column pussy

----text-----

A trace of displeasure flashed across the sub-personality's brows, but he really didn't want to use 001's body to have sex with the little android. That would make him feel that he was possessing the little android by virtue of his identity as 001.

It seems that only relying on the mercy of 001 can he appear in front of Yan Yu.

After answering the little man‌‍‌‍‎wife‌‌‎‎‍, 002 walked out of the bedroom and carefully closed the bedroom door, leaving the little android alone in the room.

Since we don’t want to use 001’s body to possess the little android, then other things are always possible, right?

For example - water.

In the various books on androids played around on StarNet, the sub-personality has also found some useful methods.

He really wanted to taste whether the lotion exuded by the little android was really delicious.

It is said to be white.

002's eyes darkened, he sat on the sofa and silently connected all the senses and control authority of the house.

In the bedroom.

Yan Yu's body was very relaxed, without any trace of fatigue, but he couldn't figure out why Mr. Robot's eyes always appeared red.

Her hair gently rubbed against the pillow, a soft and white little human being.

After pondering for a long time, before Yan Yu could figure it out, an invisible force blindfolded his eyes at some unknown moment.

The snow-white and beautiful little human being was controlled by the mental power of the sub-personality. He fell on the bed, with no consciousness of resistance in his body.

"Well -" Yan Yu frowned, and tears filled his eyes that were covered by an unknown layer.

The loose pajamas on her body were pushed upward by a pair of invisible hands. On the fair skin of her chest, the two red breasts were so obvious.

He stood upright with the cold and strange touch.

Two pretty ones.

If 002 hadn't known in advance that this place could be developed, he might have wondered how water could come out of such a small place, and I heard from others that it was delicious.

Where the little android couldn't see it, countless small or large water columns formed by water were already lingering around him.

Don't know what the reason is.

It seems that every time 002 invades the little android, his power will increase a lot.

Yan Yu's whole body was stripped naked and he was lying naked on a big bed. Tears fell from his eyes. He kept thinking about Mr. System in his mind, but he didn't get a single response.

It was as if the taciturn but responsible Mr. System had completely disappeared.

"You, um~" the little human's voice was trembling and muffled, "Who are you?"

Of course, 002 had no way to answer and looked away.

002 looked at the bedroom door that was very close at hand, and he knew that as long as he walked in, he could take possession of the little android in a very open and honest manner.