Little Wife 6: Being hugged by his husband and being fucked hard/He was very obe

Little Wife 6: Being hugged by his husband and being fucked hard/He was very obedient/Crying and begging for mercy

[What the writer wants to say:]

Don’t worry, I’ll torture him to death later!

friendly reminder

The cuckold is not finished yet~

-----text-----

But the softer you shout, the harder it gets.

Yan Yu's eyes were filled with tears. Before he could react, he was hugged by his husband. His beautiful back was leaning against the cold wall, and Yan Yu shrank because of the ice.

"O-Husband..." The little ‍‌‎‌man‍‎wife‎‍‌‌ who was at a loss in a strange place subconsciously chose to rely on the safest and most reliable husband in front of her.

With her round toes on the ground, the little ‍‌‎‌人‍‎wife‎‍‌‌ leaned on He Xiuleng's arms, groping for a kiss, trying to kiss him.

But no matter how I raised my head, it seemed like I couldn't reach my husband.

Yan Yu's eyes were red. He stood on tiptoes and raised his head, looking like he was asking for a kiss. But the more he behaved like this, the stronger the coldness in He Xiuleng's eyes became.

"like me?"

The little ‍‌‎‌人‍‎wife‎‍‌‌ didn’t understand why her husband asked this question. He had already answered it many times, but he still nodded: "I like..." I like it very much, I like it very much.

The invisible, old-fashioned little blind man loved his husband the most.

He Xiuleng didn't answer. He pinched Yan Yu's thin waist and picked him up. A scarlet penis spit out mucus excitedly, tilted his head and pressed it against the little ‍‌‎‌人‍‎wife‎‍‌‌ flower‍‌ Point‍‌mouth‍‌‍.

Just grinding so slowly.

Seeing that the fluid in the ‍‌acupoint‍‌mouth‍‌‍ is gathering more and more, soaking the ‎‍‌‍turtle‍‎head‍‌.

"Hmm~"

The cold fragrance lingered in Yan Yu's nose, and the confused little ‍‌‎‌man‍‎wife‎‍‌‌ felt something was wrong, but couldn't find it. Her fingertips grabbed her husband's clothes so hard that they turned white.

The little ‍‌‎‌人‍‎wife‎‍‌‌ shook her body with a little fear.

He doesn’t want it anymore. The one time with his husband just now has used up all his strength, but his heart is full of his husband’s little ‍‌‎‌person‍‎wife‎‍‌‌even if the womb is full of ‎‍‍‌ejac‍‎‎‌‍ Liquid‍‍‎, when faced with her husband’s unsatisfied desires, still couldn’t say no.

Only his nasal cry expressed his fear.

The tender red hole flesh was squeezed layer by layer, and the cum dripped down.

He Xiuleng didn't want to have sex with his wife on that bed that was filled with the entwined atmosphere of him and He Jian. The more Yan Yu told him that he liked him, the more He Xiuleng thought about it. The scene of him and He Jian having sex.

Do you still say you like her softly like you do now? Do you treat He Jian as the only one in your life like you do now?

It was obviously his wedding room, but it smelled like other men everywhere.

"I like you too, my little wife."

He Xiuleng said these words in Yan Yu's ear without any fluctuation, and then, his genitals slowly entered.