Beautiful Doll 3: The charming wife was tricked into the room by the bad dog to

Beautiful Doll 3: The charming wife was tricked into the room by the bad dog to lick her pussy/The second attacker appeared

After that night, Jiang Luo didn't go home for several days.

He didn't know how to face the little puppet who only cared about him. Besides knowing that Yan Yu was a puppet, Jiang Luo was still wondering who the brother he mentioned was.

When did the little doll get a 'brother'?

Jiang Luo is very possessive.

Shouldn't he be ignorant and only know the master? What about the coaxing methods that Yan Yu knows?

The villainous owner dared not face the little doll, and could only secretly observe the life trajectory of the little doll through the surveillance camera.

When Yan Yu woke up, he didn't find his master, but he saw many beautiful clothes lying flatly beside the bed.

The little doll was taught how to wear clothes by his brother, but his master didn't seem to like him and never prepared clothes for the delicate and pitiful little doll.

Most of the time, the little doll is naked and 'study' with his brother.

But that's okay, after all, Yan Yu is unconscious most of the time, and he can only become conscious when his brother comes back.

"ah?"

The little doll crawled naked to the end of the bed. It was obvious that the absence of the owner did not cause him much trouble.

Among the many beautiful clothes prepared by Jiang Luo, the little doll single-handedly selected the small pink skirt, with its white toes curled up on the bed.

The stupid little doll put on his favorite little skirt. No matter how soft the fabric is, it is rough on Yan Yu's delicate skin. Only a skirt can make him feel comfortable.

[Mr. System, what should we do now? 】

Yan Yu sat on the bed, a small ball, and asked questions obediently.

【wait. 】

So Yan Yu waited like this for many days.

My brother didn't come, and neither did my master.

The little doll could clearly smell the scent of its owner. Finally, the little doll, which had never stepped out of the room for so many days, was wearing a new skirt, barefoot, and tentatively pressed on Door handle.

"Where's the master?"

Want to go out? Yan Yu wasn't sure.

It wasn't until Jiang Luo checked the surveillance camera after finishing his work that he discovered that his little doll was missing.

All the panic came to mind at that moment. He just walked away for half an hour, and the little doll disappeared. Was he leaving?

He pressed the surveillance replay button.

Yan Yu was still in this huge villa at this time, but the moment he opened the door, he was deceived by a young man who suddenly appeared on the pretext of helping him find the owner.

Jiang Sheng didn't expect that there was a beautiful young man hiding in his brother's room.

Doesn't he like Brother Bai ZhouCi?

But when Jiang Sheng saw Yan Yu's face, at that moment, he spoke faster than his mind and directly abducted the well-behaved and easy-to-deceive little doll back to his room.