Beautiful androgynous little tenant fifteen: Double Dragon/Two bad dogs having a

Beautiful androgynous little tenant 15: Double Dragon/Two bad dogs having a threesome with their wives [Complete]

[What the writer wants to say:]

Little angels, this world is over!

But there will be a 2,000-word extra chapter tomorrow~

Let’s make ignorant little dolls in the next world (//∇//)

-----text-----

Yan Yu's legs trembled slightly, and the feeling of being fucked by two cocks was completely different from before.

The fiery red skirt was torn apart by the eager dogs. Yan Yu hugged Sheng Jin's neck tightly, breathing sweetly. He was now like the filling in a sandwich cookie.

The two hot bodies at the front and back completely wrapped the little beauty, and the toes were tightened, trying hard to reach the ground: "Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh broken……"

Sheng Jin's whole body was filled with heat, and he just wanted to hug his beautiful wife, but he couldn't. The entire length of his meat and rod was buried in the soft vagina, feeling the rough and hard penis of Feng Moci on the other side.

"It's not broken." He kissed Yan Yu gently and comforted, "It will be fine soon. Be good, wife."

Feng Moci's eyes were condensed, but if he looked carefully, they were filled with eagerness and patience.

The intestine meat is soft and greasy, and it tightly wraps around the column as the sexual organ enters, crushing over the bulge in the ‌‎‎‍turtle‎‎‍‌‌head‎‌‎‌‍ When the flesh was soft, Yan Yu tensed his body, and the front eye of the horse was sore and he shot out semen.

"Ah~! No, no more... oh, so scary..."

The flesh of his hole kept squirming, and the liquid flowed down his white leg flesh until the round toes were covered with glitter. The little beauty looked really petite between the two stinky dogs. No matter how hard he struggled, his toes couldn't even reach Sheng Jin's feet.

"Hmm~" The two of them began to move, as if they had a tacit understanding for a long time. They moved in and out, and they cooperated very well. Only Yan Yu was left to rise and fall with their thrusts, and the corners of his red skirt were soaked by the sweet water. Liquid soaked.

The cool golden chain rustled, and the delicate canary was being loved by its two masters.

Yan Yu's soft buttocks were being squeezed as Feng Mo Ci ground to fuck her, as if butter was about to spill out, "No, slow down, you guys, ah~ slow down, okay?" His eyes were red. , "Um... no, don't be so fierce..." There was an imperceptible sweetness in his voice.

The blood in Sheng Jin and Feng Moci's bodies was surging. There was only a layer of flesh wall between their two sexual organs, but they were still fucking their wives' little holes with equal vigor.

At this moment, the two stinky dogs had an unexpectedly unified mind - they wanted to fuck their wife until she had no strength left before looking for another dog man.

Yan Yu was fucked so hard by the fierce impact of the two that his fluids flowed out. The sound of fluid slapping appeared in the ears of the three of them, and the little beauty was so embarrassed that her whole body turned pink.

He was crying until the ends of his eyes were red. He didn't know why he was like this, like a ghost sucking Yang energy from a man's body.

The moans became softer and softer.