Pretty Little Mom 11: Navel Orange Ghost Husband/Being so hyped that he softly c

Pretty Little Mom 11: Navel Orange Ghost Husband/Being so hyped that he softly calls him husband/Beauty is a disaster

-----text-----

"Well..." His nasal voice trembled slightly.

With tears in the corners of his eyes, Yan Yu didn't know whether he should sit down or not. It was so cold...

The flower hole slowly overflows with the liquid. The mouth of the hole is in contact with the head of the turtle. The clam meat is pink and tender, making it wet.

The veins on Gu Siyan's temples bulged, and he wanted to go in directly, but because of the sour feeling in his heart, he endured it.

He wants his little wife to take the initiative.

Yan Yu breathed quickly and slowed down. When he saw Gu Siyan's face, he held back the bad temper he was about to express.

With her knees turned pink, the little wife held her husband's penis and slowly and carefully lowered it down bit by bit.

The tender ‌‍‌‎hole‍‌mouth‌‎ was opened, and a purple-red sexual organ gradually entered. When it reached two-thirds of the way, Yan Yu stopped.

The look on his face was unbearable, he, he couldn't eat anymore...

"Woo..."

The little wife, whose lower abdomen was sore and had never felt so uncomfortable, cried pitifully. She still can't figure out why her husband turned into a ghost.

In the flower hole, layers of soft flesh kept wrapping tightly around the pillar, and the lustful water was slowly squeezed out.

Gu Siyan's breathing was heavy, and he felt much more uncomfortable than Yan Yu.

I just feel that my little wife is very weak.

Both the outside and the inside are soft.

But whenever he thinks of the day Yan Yu took the initiative to walk into Ji Chu's room, Gu Siyan wishes he could be more cruel to him, knowing that Yan Yu's first time could be with him.

The anger kept boiling.

The little distress that had just arisen in Gu Siyan's heart was instantly washed away.

"Continue." The voice was smooth.

The squeamish little wife didn't want to pay attention to him, but she was really afraid, so she could only take small breaths and continue to swallow the thick penis bit by bit.

"Well--"

Yan Yu trembled all over, just a little bit close.

The purple-red genitals spread the little wife's white and tender vaginal lips. Yan Yu whimpered every time a little more entered.

Until the flower hole swallows the entire penis.

Small drops of sweat broke out on the little wife's soft white skin, and her flower holes felt cold. It was a feeling different from before.

It feels uncomfortable, yet seems very comfortable...

"Hmm~ Okay, okay..." He was looking at his husband with pleading eyes. The little wife was begging her husband to let her go.

There was no trace of the arrogance in his eyes like before, only a softness that could be poked by anyone.

Gu Siyan couldn't bear it, he wanted to agree almost as soon as Yan Yu gave in.

But no, the man's eyebrows were still cold. He didn't like that Yan Yu would use the same methods he used on other men to deal with him. This would remind Gu Siyan again and again of the fact that he had been betrayed.