Beautiful little bisexual tenant 4: Hiding under the quilt and masturbating/bein

Beautiful little bisexual tenant 4: Hiding under the quilt and masturbating/being sucked out by the bad guy

[What the writer wants to say:]

The next chapter will be in V. I hope you can support me~

I'll tell you first that I'm a pervert, and then I'll let my little beauty squirt straight out!

Hey hey hey (º﹃º

-----text-----

Yan Yu looked away from the screen, and mist began to well up in his eyes, not because he was about to cry, but because the fluid under his body was gradually flowing out.

The stranger's hoarse and intolerable voice on the phone became louder and louder.

The little beauty is shy.

Her soft little face was flushed, and she lowered her head, as if she had done something wrong.

But he didn't know that there were countless cameras hidden in places he didn't know about in the house, and they tried their best to capture Yan Yu's every move for the owner behind him.

Like a pervert. The voyeur behind the camera thought, but he couldn't help it.

The phone dinged——

Beautiful Wife: Well... do you have any requirements?

A certain pervert picked up the phone and laughed, as if he could see Yan Yu's shy and nervous look in this brief message.

Yuyu’s wife’s husband: No.

Extremely indifferent, but if you ignore this message, it will be replied in seconds.

Yan Yu was very nervous holding the phone. He wouldn't be able to breathe...but he needed money.

People on the search question page told him that if he couldn't, try a method that would allow him to experience it personally, such as: ‎‌‌‍ Self-comfort‍‌‎‌.

[Mr. System...] Yan Yu was pounding in his heart, [I, do I want to use this method? 】

The system rarely had emotional ups and downs, but he concealed them very well: [What do you think? 】

【…………】

Yan Yu didn't answer, but the results were already out.

He climbed onto the bed, as if he had thought of something, and covered his lower body with the quilt. His eyes were red, and his pinky fingertips were tremblingly inserted into the quilt.

The next second, Yan Yu's nasal voice deepened.

He thought that by covering himself with a quilt, Mr. System wouldn't be able to see it, but in the eyes of the System, these things were as if they didn't exist.

Fool. thought Mr. Ruthless System.

Yan Yu didn't know what to do. His soft fingertips were stroking the flesh of the cock. It was the first time that he was pleasuring himself when no one was around.

Tears rolled down from her eyes, and the suppressed and quiet gasps in her mouth seemed to be absent. Even the tip of the pretty girl's nose was red.

"Well~ Okay, it feels so uncomfortable..."

The ‍‎‌‍‌sexy fluid‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌ revealed by the flower hole is getting more and more, and Yan Yu can clearly feel that his ‍‎‍‎‌‎‍pants‌‎‍ are getting wetter and wetter.

The fingers paused for a moment, ignoring the gradually erect penis, and instead cautiously explored the flower hole underneath.

Two pieces of white ‍‍‎‌vagina‌‎‍lips‎‍are wrapped around the tender red ‌‌‎‎‍vagina‎‎pedicle‌‌‎‍‍points and soft clam meat, and the glistening water on them comes with the fingertips. The more we gather, the more we gather.