Beautiful Doll 7: The little doll "learns" from her brother under Bai Yueguang's

Beautiful Doll 7: The little doll “learns” from her brother under Bai Yueguang’s eyes [Plot; Micro h]

Yan Yu shook his head, and his ears hidden under his hair quietly turned red, "Don't... I, I have a boyfriend."

The innocent canary is telling the person who imprisons her that she has a master.

Bai ZhouCi froze at that moment and did not move. He only listened to the extremely beautiful little doll in front of him saying seriously: "I want to go out and find him, so can you help me untie this?" He shook the straps around his feet.

"I paid for it."

Bai TianCi only heard the soft words "I paid for it".

"Is it Jiang Luo?" he asked.

The little doll remembered its master's name, shook its head, and said obediently: "No, Jiang Luo is the master, and Shen Wuqi is her boyfriend and brother."

After saying that, his white fingertips clenched the corners of his clothes shyly. He was so embarrassed. Yan Yu knew that this feeling was called shyness.

For the first time, he revealed that his brother was his boyfriend without Shen Wuqi around.

Bai TianCi opened his mouth, so he caught a canary that had its own owner? There is more than one owner.

Bai Tian's words that had already classified Yan Yu as 'simple' softened for a moment, and a sour taste emerged from the bottom of his heart. When he tasted it carefully, he seemed to be able to feel the strong aroma of vinegar.

The cell phone on his body was ringing non-stop. This was the number one call from Jiang Luo. Bai ZhouCi had not answered it before, but this time he picked it up by accident.

So that he could have time to figure it out.

The door in front of Yan Yu was closed again. He tried it. The rope straps on his feet were only enough for him to move in this room. Only by untying the leather ropes could the little puppet go out.

The tip of his nose wrinkled in frustration.

Liar human beings who don’t keep their word.

the other side.

During the day, Ci was chatting with Jiang Luo, who was full of anxiety. The two of them were doing Tai Chi back and forth while talking, and no one could tell what they were worried about.

Until Bai Tianci took the first step openly: "What is Yan Yu's background?"

Jiang Luo was in the company, and the computer screen in front of him was showing his wife's location. No matter how anxious he was, President Jiang spoke in a calm manner: "What's the origin?"

"With the power of the Bai family, we can't find out his background." Bai Zhouci paused, "And he also has a boyfriend, you know? It's not you."

Jiang Luo's hand holding the phone suddenly tightened, and his words were still calm and gentle: "What did you say?"

Jiang Luo had a vague guess in his mind that the boyfriend might be the brother mentioned by the little doll, but President Jiang couldn't figure out why the little doll he made knew someone other than him.

Didn't he always stay at Jiang's house?

That's what he said, but Jiang Luo did admit that although Yan Yu was the little doll he made, he was also his favorite.

But except for the day it was made, he never saw Yan Yu again. At that time, he thought it had fallen into a corner somewhere, and he searched carefully many times but couldn't find it.