Little Housewives 9: Semi-drama/Shura Field/Begging for mercy with a junior stud

Little Housewives 9: Semi-drama/Shura Field/Begging for mercy with a junior student when his husband caught his raping/Mr.

[What the writer wants to say:]

The mistress provokes and the wife denies her, it’s so miserable for a man to die laughing

He Gou: [angry]

-----text-----

"Wife..." Xu Gu kissed Yan Yu's Adam's apple.

Very itchy and numb.

Ling Xiao‎‌‌‍ren‎‌‎wife‎‌‌‎ had red eyes and trembled: "Well..."

With a sound of "Boom--", the turtle's head ‍‎‍‌ pulled out its acupoint ‎‎‍‍mouth‎‍‍‎‌.

Followed by the wife‎‌‌‍ren‎‌‎wife‎‌‌‎ with a charming moan, Yan Yu sank into the sofa, exhaling slowly, his eyelashes were wet, and he only had a dull gaze. Keep staring in Xu Gu's direction.

The little ‎‌‌‍人‎‌‎wife‎‌‌‎ trembling fingertips touched her husband's eyebrows bit by bit. The fingertips were soft, and he was describing Xu Gu's appearance.

When Yan Yu was not married to He Xiuleng, he heard that the indifferent young master of the He family was the most handsome.

Too bad he couldn't see it.

The fingertips slowly touched Xu Gu's face. The little man's wife saw her husband's appearance with her own fingers. It was indeed very beautiful.

Xu Gu lowered his head, took the fingertip that Yan Yu was about to pull away, and said vaguely: "Does it look good?"

"Honey, do I look good?"

Or, is it what you like?

The little ‎‌‌‍ren‎‌‎wife‎‌‌‎ ears were red, and she felt that her husband was very different today, and her voice was waxy: "Good-looking."

In the hearts of young people and wives, no matter what their husband is, he is good-looking.

I don't know if Yan Yu was raised too carefully by his mother. After getting married, all he could think about was his husband.

No matter what, it’s okay, as long as it’s your husband.

What a beautiful love brain.

Xu Gu liked this look of Yan Yu very much. No matter what the little ‎‌‌‍ren‎‌‎wife‎‌‌‎ looked like, even the extremely infatuated elementary school student liked him very much.

"My wife is also very beautiful."

"I love so much."

"I like it very much."

The sweet words came out as if they were free of money. If Xu Gu didn't know who he was playing, Xu Gu would probably have said much more boldly than he did now.

After all, the little‎‌‌‍ren‎‌‎wife‎‌‌‎ is really beautiful everywhere, even there.

"Don't, don't say it..." I was very happy, but also very shy.

A layer of sweat broke out all over Yan Yu's body, and the little cheongsam he wore was wrinkled by Xu Gu, and it was filled with the fragrance of the little man's wife.

Yan Yu fluttered his eyelashes and wanted to put his hand on her husband's mouth to stop him from saying such shameful words.

But the flower hole underneath her body was very honestly flowing out of juice expressing her love.