Little Human 5: Running water/Fucked to orgasm by a bed/The genitals are very

Little Human 5: Running water/Fucked to orgasm by a bed/The genitals are very cold/Outside of the world

[What the writer wants to say:]

Mr. Robot: What should I do if I want to bully even more? It's quite a rush to wait online.

Seven thousand words in total!

Stand up proudly!

-----text-----

It didn't take long.

With a "pop" sound, the turtle's head left the flower hole.

001 looked at the exhausted look of the little android in his arms, the mechanical heart beating violently, and the red light in his eyes began to beat faintly.

Mr. Robot smells himself on the little android.

Each robot will produce its own mechanical lubricant since it is created, and the taste of each robot's lubricant is unique.

001's was a cold fragrance intertwined with pine and snow, which filled Yan Yu's womb and made the little android tremble with fullness.

After getting up, the tall Mr. Robot placed the little android on the bed. He sensed that Yan Yu's energy was about to bottom out.

001 needs to prepare a nutritional solution suitable for Yan Yu again.

"Baby, I need to go out and prepare nutrient solution for you now. Just wait. Don't worry."

He was afraid that the little android would starve.

The little human with red eyes from crying huddled in Mr. Robot's quilt, like a frightened little rabbit, and nodded: "Okay..." The voice was very soft.

With the sound of a door closing, 001's eyes were completely filled with redness.

But it returned to normal in an instant.

002 strolled towards the place where the nutrient solution was prepared, but his consciousness had already flown to nowhere.

He hates the smell of 001. Of course, he also hates the smell of 001 on the little android he likes.

In the bedroom.

The aggrieved Yan Yu's body was still trembling slightly, and a thin and weak moan slowly came from under the quilt. The uterus filled with Mr. Robot could not bear so much liquid at all.

Really supportive...

Legs shaking.

The flower hole is constantly overflowing with water, as if it is being stretched very wrongly.

When 002 attached his consciousness to the bed, this was what he saw and heard.

The little android, which was already beautiful enough for countless robots to fight for, became even more beautiful after being fucked by 001.

In this era where countless robots are pursuing softness, Yan Yu is obviously the most in line with robots' pursuit of bionic humans.

Just yesterday, 002 discovered that there were many robots in the background of 001's star network, inquiring about Yan Yu's whereabouts.

002 didn't know what 001 was thinking about the feeling that his treasure was coveted, but he felt very uncomfortable.

The smart big bed can give Yan Yu a very comfortable touch without having to cover it with various sheets.

The fingertips trembled slightly.

"Hmm~"

The little human's sensitive waist arched, and his eyes were filled with mist. He felt something touching him.