Beautiful androgynous little tenant 12: Wife ran away, new stinky dog ​​is onlin

Beautiful androgynous little tenant 12: Wife ran away, new stinky dog ​​is online [Plot]

[What the writer wants to say:]

I checked it out today and found that the collection of this article is still short of 200 and is about 1,000!

It’s the first time that this guy is so awesome, so I’d like to express my gratitude to everyone for your support!

So this chapter is free, let the little beauty give you my best wishes first, hehe~ (✪▽✪)

The next chapter is blindfold + chain play, so stay tuned~

-----text-----

A boy in a white sweatshirt wrapped himself extremely tightly and pressed the elevator button.

The cell phone in his pocket was still buzzing, but its owner had no intention of taking it out and taking a look.

Yan Yu's delicate eyebrows were lowered, and the lower half of his face was covered by a mask. He didn't know how he escaped from Sheng Jin's house.

But he was really afraid that he would be locked in an empty room by that chain, and he could only wait for Sheng Jin to arrive every day, and then - get fucked.

The little beauty under the mask blushed. What happened to her? A golden canary?

The cell phone in my pocket finally stopped ringing.

[Aren’t you afraid of being found by Sheng Jin? 】The system asked.

Yan Yu remained silent, as if he had seen that scene, the flower hole under his body shrank, and crystal clear water spat out.

【No, no way...】

The timid little beauty never thought about the possibility of being found by that smelly dog. Her voice was soft and whining, "It shouldn't happen. I, I will be very careful." 】

The system was silent for a moment. Some things cannot be avoided by a little fool.

Yan Yu came out this time to keep an appointment.

After Sheng Jin took out the chain, he thought for a long time in fear, and finally came up with a plan to escape. After all, it was too dangerous there and there were many bad people.

——He was bullied not long ago.

But the little beauty was very poor, and the little money she had on her was not enough to pay for the car ride to escape.

It happened that at this time, the gentleman who bought him a break sent a message.

Yuyu’s wife’s husband: [Yuyu, I like you and want to meet you. Is half a million okay? 】

After sending the message, without waiting for Yan Yu's reply, the man called 250,000 without permission.

When Yan Yu saw it, it was as if he had grasped a life-saving straw, and he started chatting with the pervert behind the screen.

The little beauty who had lost her memory knew nothing about the unspoken rules in the human world, so she so obediently agreed to it under the calculation of a pervert behind the surveillance camera.

'Ding——' The elevator went down to another floor.

A man full of heat walked in. The muscles on his body were very strong, but not exaggerated.

"Yan Yu?" he asked. Obviously I know Xiao Mei.

Yan Yu, who was still immersed in his own memories, was so frightened that he shook his body. He raised his head and looked timidly at the other person, only to realize that this person was Chen Cheng.