Little Housewife 2: Being kissed by his fake husband till his legs become weak/w

Little Housewife 2: Being kissed by his fake husband till his legs become weak/watering

[What the writer wants to say:]

As long as everyone likes it, hehe (//∇//)

Thanks to the little angels for their votes, let’s compare~

-----text-----

"!"

He Jian's pupils dilated, and the soft touch on his chin hit his mind, and even kept going up.

The little ‍‎‌‍‎人‍‎‌‌‌‎wife closed her eyes, and based on her intuition, she rubbed her mouth bit by bit against her husband's lips.

He breathed very lightly. After confirming that he had touched the place he wanted, Yan Yu's eyelashes trembled, and he timidly stretched out the tip of his tongue and touched it lightly.

Water is moist.

"!!"

The man had never been exposed to such a thing before. He froze in place for a moment, unable to move. He could only feel the initiative of his wife in his arms.

Seeing that he didn't refuse, Yan Yu became more courageous, but he was still nervous and his fingertips were trembling.

The young man had little experience in kissing, and he didn't even know that if it was just a simple kiss, there was no need to stick out the tongue.

Just like that, the young wife's tender red tongue licked He Jian's mouth open and inserted it inside.

With her own sweet liquid, she was like a sheep entering a tiger's mouth, exploring the man's mouth in a daze.

But he was too timid and only dared to disturb people on the periphery.

He Jian's hard body became even harder, and what happened from the moment he entered the door to now was completely beyond his expectation.

His mind went blank and he could only feel the soft tip of his tongue - very sweet.

Even when Yan Yu was about to pull out, he subconsciously pursed his lips, not wanting him to get out.

"?"

Now it’s the wife’s turn to understand. Doesn’t her husband not like this?

To Yan Yu, He Jian's lack of response meant that he didn't like her. He thought that her husband was really as disgusted with love and lust as he said outside.

But the little ‍‎‌‍‎人‍‎‌‌‎wife‌‌ didn’t know that the man really liked her.

I liked it so much that I forgot to react.

He Jian was mainly anti-customer.

Carefully licking the lips of the little ‍‎‌‍‎人‍‎‌‌‎wife, watching the tears in the corners of his eyes, watching his body softening, watching him only nestled in her arms.

The warm and fragrant nephrite filled my arms in an instant.

The sound of sticky water kept resounding between He Jian and Yan Yu. The confused little wife whimpering, could only open her mouth under the man's extremely aggressive sucking, Let her husband lick her.

Due to physical reasons, the fragrance in Yan Yu's body became stronger and stronger under He Jian's movements.

The redness behind his ears made him want to cry, and his fingertips were so nervous that they turned white.

The little ‍‎‌‍‎人‍‎‌‌‌‎wife was so panicked that tears welled up in her eyes. What should I do? My husband doesn’t like that kind of thing the most. He feels dirty.