Pretty Little Mom 1: His husband is dead/The squeamish young widow wants to chea

Pretty Little Mom 1: His husband is dead/The squeamish young widow wants to cheat on him

-----text-----

[The mission world is exiting, your subsystem has returned. 】

【Ding! This cannon fodder mission has been completed, and a total of 3500 points have been obtained. Please use them as you wish. 】

Looking at the little beauty who had just exited the world of cannon fodder and was still receiving information, Mr. System, who had previously wanted to let his subsystem play the protagonist and follow the plot, fell silent again.

In the mechanical world, when Yan Yu called him, the system actually had the ability to control subsystems, but he pretended not to hear it.

I can’t tell what it feels like.

But the pretty little boy was obviously used to Mr. System's occasional loss of contact, so he didn't have any doubts.

【Want to enter a new world? 】

This time Yan Yu didn't take the initiative, so Mr. System asked first.

In the points mall, the pretty girl already knew how many points she needed to go home without any hesitation: [Okay. 】

[Ding - The host's memory has been erased, and the next world begins. 】

[Character: Yan Yu.

A coquettish, bad-tempered little wife and stepmother.

Unfavored by her husband on their wedding night, he was so angry that he planned to cheat on his stepson.

Cuckold your husband.

In the end, he died inexplicably. 】

————

It was a dark cloudy night.

In this prosperous villa, Yan Yu, whose husband had just died, was standing barefoot on the plush carpet, feeling very uneasy inside.

He didn't know whether he should cuckold his long-dead husband, after all, he was still his stepson...

The little wife, who was only wearing a white silk suspender, looked at herself in the mirror and inexplicably remembered the embarrassment on her wedding night half a month ago, and her ears burned.

Yan Yu, who was only twenty years old this year, accidentally fell in love with Gu Siyan, an older man in his thirties because he was wearing a skirt while out for fun.

Not only was Gu Siyan older, but he also had two sons, who were more like brothers than sons. After all, they were both adopted by Gu Siyan, and their ages were not much different from Yan Yu's.

On the wedding night.

Yan Yu changed out of her cumbersome wedding clothes, thinking that she would be loved by her husband.

But no matter how he tried to seduce, Gu Siyan remained unmoved and didn't even look at him.

There was contempt in his eyes.

Yan Yu, who had a bad temper and was raised by his family, had never been rejected before. He cried immediately and his eyes were red, but he didn't even have the courage to question his husband because he was afraid.

In my heart, I also liked my husband from the beginning, but now I hate him.

When she went downstairs the next day, when she saw her two stepsons who looked almost as good as her husband, her dissatisfaction grew.

The petty, bad-tempered and timid little wife suddenly had the idea of ​​cheating on her.

He wants to cuckold his husband!

First of all, the young wife fell in love with her two stepsons.

But before he could implement his plan, Gu Siyan died inexplicably. People had different opinions, but Yan Yu suddenly became a little widow.

This was the first week after Gu Sinian's death, and all subsequent matters were handled by Yan Yu's two stepsons.

Looking at her young and beautiful self in the mirror, the little widow whose husband died pursed her lips, her eyebrows were wet, and she planned to follow her previous plan.

He wanted Gu Siyan to be cuckolded by him even if he was underground.

Yan Yu always feels angry and ashamed whenever he thinks of himself being embarrassed on the wedding night.

Thoughts withdrawn.

The little wife, who has always been dull, turned around, picked up her mobile phone and looked at the seduction tutorial she bought under the guidance of a store. The more she looked at it, the pinker her face became.

No one knew that the Gu family's new wife was actually a hermaphrodite.

The skirt of the white pajamas was very long, reaching to Yan Yu's calves. The little wife, whose eyebrows were still very green, blushed unknowingly.

He, he felt something flowing down.

It’s ‍‎‌kinky‍‌‎‎water‎‌‌‎‍…

Yan Yu knew it because, because in order to seduce his stepson, he specifically did not wear underwear‍‎‌‎‍...

No matter how lofty her thoughts were in her heart, in reality, the little wife, who was more timid than a rabbit, didn't even dare to face the fact that she was leaking water.

Shy ears.

The whole person smells terrible.

When Yan Yu turned off the phone, his whole body was about to be cooked. He tidied up his clothes in front of the mirror and put on his slippers.

She was so uneasy that she didn't even dare to take a step, but when she thought of being humiliated by her husband on their wedding night, the beautiful little wife closed her eyes.

Enduring the emptiness coming from the flower hole, I slowly took a step forward.

Every step he takes is a huge torment for Yan Yu. His tender flower holes are stretched open, and crystal clear water is spitting out with every step he takes.

Shutting the door with trembling fingertips.

The little wife didn't notice that at the moment the door was about to close, Gu Siyan's eyes seemed to move in the photo of her husband placed in front of the bed.

Legs feel weak.

Yan Yu, who has a bad temper and bad ideas, never thought that it would be so difficult to implement a plan.

Looking at the dim and very long corridor in front of me, with every step I took, the sticky vagina was leaking out sticky liquid.

It was obvious that he wanted to bully others, but he looked like he was being bullied by others.

The little wife pursed her lips in embarrassment, not daring to look at the mud beneath her.