Little Fool 13: My wife was fucked by three bad guys until her uterus squirted/o

Little Fool 13: My wife was fucked by three bad guys until her uterus squirted/orgasmed 4P [End]

Even though Yan Yu was trembling all over, even if he was brought to tears by the two equal penises behind him, when he faced the white liquid in front of him.

The stupid little fool still stretched out his soft tongue and carefully kissed the liquid that came out of the turtle's head.

It cannot be wasted.

The greedy and soft little fool seduces the men around him without knowing it.

Lure them into giving him countless amounts of bodily fluids again and again until the little fool is completely filled to the point of being filled to the brim.

"Fuck!" The two people behind him shouted in unison.

Although Cheng Ye and Deng Ce couldn't see clearly, they could still vaguely see something.

He saw the little fool sticking out the tip of his red tongue, and saw Du Nancheng's stretched body.

As Yan Yu's brother, Cheng Ye's blood surged. Even he had never dealt with a little fool like this, but he was overtaken by a man.

The first semen the little fool drank was from Dunancheng, and even now, the sexual organ that his mouth came into contact with for the first time was also Dunancheng.

Breathing begins to become rapid.

The man vented all his unexhausted strength on the flower hole that was being filled by him.

The purple-red genitals were fucked harder each time, and the friction between the shaft and the tender red hole began to slowly squirm, clinging tightly to the shaft, trying to please her in every possible way.

Coquettish, as delicate and soft as the little fool.

Every time ‌‌‍‎‎ pumps ‌‎‌‍‎ and inserts ‎‍, the flower holes will spurt out a large ‎‌‎‌ wave‎‍‌‌‎ of liquid.

‌‎Promiscuous‍‎Slutty‍‌‍‎ to death.

Unknowingly, Yan Yu's body, which had always been ignorant and young, had been fucked by one man after another until it looked like this.

The vagina is longing for being fucked, and the uterus is longing for semen.

It was simply a body that was born to be fucked by men.

"Well--"

His vision was blurry, Yan Yu's mouth was too small, and he couldn't even swallow the entire head of his neighbor's brother.

He could only timidly reveal his soft tongue and slowly circle around the pillar bit by bit.

The little fool's eyes were dim with tears, and he was incredibly beautiful. His whole body was filled with a kind of beauty that had been watered by men until it was ripe.

Like a green bud finally blooming.

"Woo..."

Yan Yu knelt on the mat, trembling slightly. His skin was white and pink, and the tip of his nose was red from crying.

It happened that such a good-looking person was being fucked by three men with different but identical thoughts.

Behind his back, two sexual organs moved in and out, pumping each other and inserting into the soft red acupuncture points. The shafts were so hot that they seemed to be able to penetrate through a thin layer of fleshy membrane.

"Slut." Deng Ce said this with his Adam's apple rolling.

He and Cheng Ye didn't like each other, and the two thick cocks seemed to be secretly competing to see who was stronger. The two of them pumped and penetrated each other. Each movement is faster than the last.