Beautiful bisexual tenant 5: licked the landlord's cock/the young tenant was fuc

Beautiful bisexual tenant 5: licked the landlord’s cock/the young tenant was fucked until his juices flowed out

[What the writer wants to say:]

From now on, every night’s update will be scheduled around 11 o’clock~

And Gan Crab, the gifts from the three babies today, thank you!

And [Twisting] Little Angel, do you still have recommendation votes in your hands? Can you give me a vote?

Thank you in advance!

Of course it doesn’t matter if you don’t vote~

mua!

-----text-----

The lip flesh was slightly swollen, as if it had been licked by a big dog, and was red and bright.

By the time Yan Yu woke up from the kiss, he was already in Sheng Jin's room. Sheng Jin didn't even have time to close the door because he was so excited.

The delicate white wrist was wrapped by a big hand, and the sticky sound of liquid gradually flowed down from Yan Yu's lips.

The little beauty with tears still in her eyes could only raise her neck unable to do so, and was forced to bear the intense kisses from the bad landlord.

"no, do not want……"

Yan Yu frowned and protested softly. He didn't even know why he appeared in Sheng Jin's house.

He was confused the whole time, like an ignorant little rabbit that was abducted back to the den by the big bad wolf.

The flesh of his lips was so painful from being chewed by Sheng Jin that it hurt even to speak. His beautiful peach blossom eyes were filled with mist, "Sheng Jin... you, can you put me down?"

Yan Yu's feet swayed in the air, and he softly surrendered because he lacked confidence. He always felt that if he didn't escape at this time, something terrible would definitely be waiting for him next.

"not good."

Sheng Jin's heavy and hot breath sprayed on Yan Yu's fair skin, and a rough big hand touched Yan Yu's slender waist, slowly moving upwards.

So, so itchy...

Yan Yu couldn't help twisting his waist and wanted to escape, but no matter how he called Mr. System, he didn't get any response, and his crying gradually became softer.

It was as if he had been abandoned.

Tears were falling down, the tip of Yan Yu's nose was red, and his white and tender feet were weak, so he lightly kicked Sheng Jin's legs: "Put me down, please..." He couldn't cry at all. Can't hide it.

Sheng Jin pecked Yan Yu's soft lips, held it in his mouth and licked it slowly. Every part of the pretty body was soft and fragrant.

"Is this a threat? Who agreed to be with me?"

Yan Yu couldn't remember this at all, but he had some vague impressions. His eyelashes were wet and naive: "Then can I regret it, Mr. Landlady?" There was fear in his voice.

Sheng Jin loosened the restraint on Yan Yu's hands, pressed him on the bed, and touched his hands along the porcelain white skin to the two raised pink tips.

With a light touch, Yan Yu gasped uncontrollably.

Both charming and seductive.

"What are you regretting? Huh? Little beauty."

Sheng Jin had never experienced sex before, and logically speaking, this was his first time, so he couldn't be so proficient, but who asked him to do something in order to better eat this ignorant, young and delicate flower? All night's work.