Little Fool 3: Eating semen/being discovered and questioned by his brother

Du Nancheng almost thought that he had heard wrongly. He looked at the confused little fool in front of him, his heart was dark, and in the end he didn't say a word.

It would have been nice if he had known before Cheng Ye when people in the village asked who wanted to adopt Yan Yu.

Du Nancheng, who had always just immersed himself in work, felt for the first time that his not talking to others made him regret it.

He was not like Cheng Ye, who could quickly get close to anyone by chatting, so he missed everything, including the person in front of him.

The scarlet genitals kept thrusting and thrusting between the legs of the little idiot on the bed, going out and then back in, rubbing Yan Yu's white and tender leg meat until it turned red.

No matter how cool the mat beneath me is, it's still sweltering in summer and my body is sticky with sweat.

Yan Yu's breathing began to match the frequency of his neighbor's brother. It was so, so hot...

If Brother Cheng Ye were here, the squeamish little fool would have been limply buried in his arms and started acting like a baby.

Instead of being like now, just letting myself be manipulated because I long for other people’s semen.

The juice from the flower hole slowly flows out, making the friction between the legs smoother and smoother.

Du Nancheng paused for a second and vaguely understood something. He raised his eyes and looked at Yan Yu's look, which was deep and dark.

Like a lone wolf that has spotted its desired prey.

He finally understood what it meant when Cheng Ye said that Yan Yu was lucky to have met him, and what his physical defects meant.

A man with bulging muscles and a silent man is not a fool. He knows everything he should know and what he shouldn't know.

"Yan Yu..." Are you comfortable?

He wanted to ask this question, but he didn't say it.

The little fool with a few strands of hair sticking to his face stared obediently and doubtfully into the eyes of his neighbor's brother when he heard someone calling his name.

The full lips parted slightly: "Huh?" He was confused.

Du Nancheng took a heavy breath. The hot chicken was surrounded by green veins and pressed against the white and tender leg meat of the little fool. The eyes were slightly open, leaking a little scarlet flesh color. Du Nancheng only felt "buzzing" in his mind. "There was a sound, and there was a blank.

Yan Yu was stunned, and his fingertips unconsciously touched the cold mat beneath him.

He seemed to be surrounded by that very tempting smell, which was so fragrant and fragrant that it made the little fool's stomach rumble with hunger.

***

The sun still shines high.

The beautiful little fool who was walking home seemed to be walking slower than before, as slowly as a snail.

The loose vest hung loosely on his fair body, and the two small red tips on his chest seemed to be redder than before.

The tips of Yan Yu's ears turned red. In order to bring home his neighbor's brother's semen, the two breasts on his chest hurt so much.