Beautiful Doll 2: The little doll was bullied to orgasm by its owner's fingers

Beautiful Doll 2: The little doll was bullied to orgasm by its owner’s fingers

[What the writer wants to say:]

It's Monday,

Little angels who are able can vote for this article~

mua!

-----text-----

Jiang Luo's breathing was uncontrollably heavy. His fingertips were touched shyly by the soft clam meat, and there was a 'buzz' sound, and President Jiang's mind went blank.

"Comfortable?" His voice was dry.

Yan Yu nodded, his mouth turned red from being eaten by his master, "Well, you have to feel comfortable..."

What is comfort? Why is it comfortable here? Who taught him? Who is he? A series of questions appeared in Jiang Luo's mind.

Yan Yu is sitting on the bed, a small one, with his heart and eyes full of his master. He is a human being turned from a doll, so he doesn't understand anything, but under the guidance of another unknown person, he seems to understand everything. .

The transparent liquid was still flowing, moistening Jiang Luo's slightly rough fingertips, and half of the knuckles of the pale pink clam meat had been hungrily swallowed.

Why is it so soft?

Yan Yu waited for a long time, then looked at Jiang Luo who was in deep thought and asked simply: "Master, do you not like Yan Yu? Why don't you make Yan Yu feel comfortable?"

The dumb little doll couldn't figure it out, because the man told him that he would only feel comfortable if he liked him.

So, does the master not like Yan Yu?

Jiang Luo looked at a loss and looked like a young boy who had just learned to like people in his adolescence. "Master..." his voice was dry and hoarse, "Master does not dislike Yan Yu."

"I like it so much." So I forgot about my reaction.

Yan Yu's waist felt a little weak as his knuckles sank into the tender flesh of his hole. Jiang Luo changed his position.

The little doll sat in the man's arms, opened its legs, and slowly explored its body with the man's fingertips. "It's so, so itchy..." The little doll's small hands were slightly cold, and it was placed on Jiang Luo's arm, like It's rejection.

But he was the one who wanted to feel comfortable, and it was he who was the one with the turbulent fluids underneath him.

Jiang Luo held the little doll's waist with his other hand, and as he spoke, his breath blew into Yan Yu's ears: "Isn't this the comfort you want?" It felt numb.

The little doll's body seemed to be trembling. He had never experienced this, and the person had never told him that this was called flirting.

A layer of water vapor appeared in his eyes. Yan Yu was very obedient and honest. He said it truthfully when the water dripped from his body: "Well... yes, it feels comfortable... A lot of water came out of Yan Yu, but, but the villain I’ve never learned these things... eh~"

Jiang Luo's heart beat like thunder when he heard his innocent words, and at the same time, a little anger emerged in his heart - learn?

What to study?

With such a stupid little boy in his arms, it seems that as long as someone speaks sincerely, he will foolishly believe it and not even know he has been deceived.

"What do you mean you haven't learned this before?" The man behind him had dark eyes, but his tone was seductive.

The little doll was trembled by the owner's fingers, and his eyes were red, "Because...because my brother didn't teach me this..."