Little Housewife 11: Plot/Cousin Online/Comfort Little Housewife/Funny Handcuffs

[What the writer wants to say:]

He Xiuleng: [Ecstasy]

It’s really a win!

-----text-----

He is not suitable for everyone, not everyone except the husband.

Because that will make the old-fashioned little ‌‎‌‍man‎‎‌‍‌wife‎‌‍‍‌ feel dirty.

"..."

The air was silent for a moment.

If Yan Yu's words were meant for him, He Xiuleng might be very happy, but unfortunately, he was not.

The little ‌‎‌‍man‎‎‌‍‌wife‎‌‍‍‌ doesn’t even know who her husband is.

But with the traps one after another, where could he hide without being able to see them?

With trembling fingers, He Xiuleng didn't know how to face his little wife. He began to fear that Yan Yu would hate him.

It would be nice if I could do it all over again.

On the wedding day, no matter how big something happened to the company, He Xiuleng would not choose to go back.

The tabletop is cold.

"W-can you please let me go?" The little man's body was trembling, and he said this sentence with a nasal voice, pitiful.

Although I didn’t have high hopes, I had to give it a try.

The ‎‍‎semen‍‍‎‌‎fluid in the uterus made the little ‌‎‌‍man‎‎‌‍‌wife‎‌‍‍‌ very uncomfortable.

He didn't want his husband to meet a stranger when he came back.

With emotions surging in his heart, He Xiuleng fell silent and lightly opened his thin lips: "Okay."

He no longer dared to tell his wife that he was his husband.

After taking care of everything.

The sound of opening the door and closing the door sounded in Yan Yu's ears one by one.

The little beauty who is used to the plot collapse can't even raise any questions: [Mr. System, he is so miserable. 】

【Ah. 】The system, which is familiar with the plot, doesn’t want to answer, but just wants to say that he deserves it.

【Don’t be like this...】

The little boy felt that Mr. System had changed again and became a little strange.

Without thinking much, Yan Yu fumbled, and his round and white toes touched the ground little by little. His legs became weak and he almost knelt on the ground.

The little ‌‎‌‍人‎‎‌‍‌wife‎‌‍‍‌ was marked by her real husband everywhere. The moment she stood up, the countless residual ‎‍‎semen‍‍‎‌‎fluids‌‎‍‎ were mixed together. The water flowed out together.

There was a mess between the legs.

The little ‌‎‌‍人‎‎‌‍‌wife‎‌‍‍‌ dragged his exhausted body step by step to the bathroom. The shower was turned on, and the water washed over his body. His eyelashes were lowered. Yan Yu didn't know that he was still there. Will it be accepted by my husband?

The belated reaction made him feel bad.

He is so dirty...

Also very ‍‎‌‌obscene‍‌‎‎‌slutty‌‍‎.