Little Housewife 4: Being fucked to orgasm by his cousin on the wedding bed/losi

Little Housewife 4: Being fucked to orgasm by his cousin on the wedding bed/losing his virginity/husband comes home

[What the writer wants to say:]

He Xiuleng: [trembling with anger] How dare you! ! !

-----text-----

How could a stray dog ​​that was trying so hard to eat meat let go so easily?

The fingertips kept digging in, causing the clam's flesh to itch unbearably. During the contraction, a large amount of liquid with the little ‍‍‌人‎‎‍‌wife‌‌‍ overflowed.

He Jian knelt on the red wedding bed of He Xiuleng and Yan Yu, staring directly at the young wife's pink lower body.

Yan Yu couldn't see anything, and his body responded jerkily to his husband's movements. He learned this from many books.

It's very shameful, but once she thinks that her husband will like it, the crying little wife‌‌‍ will do anything.

"Hmm~"

The two sensitive breasts in front of her trembled and raised their tips, pressing against the thin pajamas. The more they rubbed, the more itchy they became, causing Yan Yuhua's hole to squirm even more.

Husband, would my husband hate me for being so slutty?

The little ‍‍‌人‎‎‍‌wife‌‌‍ had red eyes and swollen lips. She wanted to cry but didn't dare. She could only ask softly with a trembling voice: "Husband... you, don't hate me, okay?"

He will be very good and obedient.

He Jian couldn't bear it. He didn't even know why his wife would say that, so he agreed and promised again and again: "No, it's not too late for my husband to like it." How could he hate it?

"But..." Yan Yu's waist was trembling slightly, his buttocks were plump, and the water under his body was flowing one after another, making He Jian's throat feel thirsty.

The little ‍‍‌ren‎‎‍‌wife‌‌‍’s pussy squeezed He Jian’s fingers even tighter and tighter. Her voice was very small, with a deep sense of shame: “But I, I’m very slutty…”

He Jian: "...!!!"

My head is buzzing.

A man would never have imagined that the words '‍‎‍‌Luxury‌‌‍slutty' would come out of the mouth of a young man's wife, or in this situation.

He Jian's first reaction was not disgust, but love.

He likes little people‎‎‍‌his wife‌‌‍ to death.

If He Xiuleng hadn't gotten engaged because of a marriage between two families, and he was busy with military affairs at that time and didn't have time to go home, I guess he would have married his wife yesterday. The person is his.

How could there be so much trouble today?

"‍‎‍‌I also like slutty ones." He Jian's voice was hoarse and she kissed Yan Yu's snow-white leg flesh. "You are different to me."

Different from those outside.

Yan Yu felt the kiss from her husband and the words "You are different to me", as if a pie fell from the sky and hit him right in front of him. Even now, his head is still pounding. Faint.

Sensitive and crying little wife‌‌‍, what she wants is this sentence from her husband.

It is different from other people, it is different, it will not be the same as those people.