Little Human 12: Soft White Rabbit/Blowjob/Catching Wet/Double Dragon【End】

[What the writer wants to say:]

Extra episode tomorrow

It's the kind where Mr. Robot gets the secondary personality's authority over this house.

-----text-----

002 looked at the little rabbit lying on the bed and smiled: "Honey, it's all us." There was a faint red light in his eyes.

For a moment, all the images of 001 and 002 appeared in Yan Yu's mind. He opened his mouth and wondered, are they two husbands?

001 made no sound, as if he had acquiesced.

Looking at the white soft little rabbit covered with milk fragrance, the tall Mr. Robot's eyes were dim. Under the deliberate guidance of 002, he had seen Yan Yu shyly put his hand on his chest to cover the milk. .

Snow-white milk beads slowly overflowed from the red and tender nipples one by one.

The eyes are shy and timid, which is very different. If the little android is a poor 'commodity' that is about to be auctioned on the black market, 001 is sure that he will buy him even if he loses all his money.

Then, give him good pain and pampering, and you will never let him suffer any grievance again.

"Um."

He answered the little android's question, he and 002 are indeed a robot.

"Do you like it?" the tall Mr. Robot asked.

The little rabbit android cocked his ears, looked at 001, and then at 002. He couldn't believe it, but he still nodded. As long as it was Mr. Robot, he would like it.

002 doesn't have as many thoughts as 001. He only has the desire to eat up the little android in front of him.

"Well--"

Yan Yu's eyes were filled with tears, and the familiar coldness seemed to have returned, but this time it was not to restrain him, but to adjust his posture.

The soft little rabbit was completely opened by the bad masters, and its slender waist was loosely locked by a visible chain.

Under the whole little rabbit's clothes, there is also a very sexy white skirt.

The lotion that had already overflowed slowly flowed downwards along the thin layer of clothes. Everywhere it went, the little human's white and soft skin stuck tightly to the clothes.

On his wrists and ankles were a ring of furry white hair-like rings.

002 couldn't hold it back for a moment: "Fuck!"

The moment he finished speaking, Yan Yu's fingertips were all red, his whole body was pink and white, and he was so embarrassed that smoke was rising from the top of his head.

When he placed the order, he didn't expect that it would be so erotic.

However, I bought everything...

Not wearing it seems a bit wasteful.

So the beautiful but stupid little human had no choice but to put on her red face and follow the dressing instructions.

"Don't, don't say it..."

001 made no sound, but the entire body of the machine began to get hot, frighteningly hot, and a heat arose out of nowhere.

Without any discussion with 002, he directly held the little android's slender waist and said, "Honey, you are very beautiful."

Yan Yu trembled his eyelashes. Because of Mr. Robot's words, the little human became even more ashamed. Only the flower hole leaked out of the liquid because of these words.