Pretty Little Mom 5: Plot/Meeting the Second Step-son/Being Fucked by his Husban

Pretty Little Mom 5: Plot/Meeting the Second Step-son/Being Fucked by his Husband in a Dream

[What the writer wants to say:]

hhh Congratulations to Gu Siyan, the second green hat will be online soon (✪▽✪)

-----text-----

A night of madness regardless of identity and ethics passed quickly.

When Yan Yu woke up, he was lying on Ji Chu's bed, feeling lazy and sour all over.

"Well——" His stomach was still full of his stepson's semen‍‎‍‎‌juice‍‎‌.

The little wife, who had a bad temper but had accomplished her purpose, didn't care at all whether Ji Chu was there or not. She slowly picked out a piece of clothing that she could barely like in Ji Chu's wardrobe and put it on. , walked out.

But...with every step I take, the semen in my uterus seems to be shaking, which is uncomfortable...

Thinking of the madness last night, the idiot's little wife blushed, but then she felt a little happy, after all, he really cuckolded Gu Siyan.

Or with his son.

The beautiful little wife didn't care at all about the ethical relationship of sleeping with her stepson.

He just wants to be happy.

Her round white toes were curled up in her slippers, and her clothes were loose and baggy, but they still couldn't hide Yan Yu's beauty. She was so beautiful that almost everyone could only focus on him.

Su Qingran was walking on the stairs of the second floor holding a glass of water, and happened to meet Yan Yu.

Although she didn't want to admit it, Su Qingran still had to say that his little mother was beautiful: "She's just a little stupid."

No one could have imagined that this sentence would be uttered by Su Qingran, who always had a sunny and calm appearance.

"..."

Face to face, unfortunately, Yan Yu heard it.

His face turned pale and he stood there, not daring to advance or retreat.

The little wife with a very bad temper has been very good at warning of danger since she was a child. When others treat her well, she will be arrogant and lawless.

But once other people have emotions such as impatience and disgust, Yan Yu is like a little rabbit that is just being slaughtered, trembling.

Or freeze in place, hiding wherever possible.

Su Qingran walked up to Yan Yu and looked at his little stepmother from top to bottom. Looking at the fine and pink marks on Yan Yu's snow-white neck, he smiled.

Looking down, Su Qingran also took in all the obvious tooth marks on the arm that Yan Yu could not avoid, which were bitten by Ji Chu.

Of course he knew where his little stepmother went last night and who she met. After all... wasn't this what he guided step by step?

Su Qingran's face was still sunny, and her two tiger teeth were exposed when she smiled. Her eyes were cold, and she pinched Yan Yu's chin to raise his head.

"Mom, what's going on?"

"Being 'made' like this."

The little wife's palms were sweating, her eyes were red, and she subconsciously wanted to lose her temper. However, when she saw Su Qingran's face and the undisguised malice on her face, she shook her body and finally turned into a soft and coquettish sentence. of "You hurt me."