Pretty Little Mom 11: Navel Orange Ghost Husband/Being so hyped that he softly c

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Are you dealing with me?" Gu Siyan seemed to have torn away the layer of respectability they had maintained, "When you were with Ji Chu and the others, it was not like this at all."

"Why?" Is it perfunctory, or simply doesn't like it?

As soon as Gu Siyan finished speaking, he saw that Yan Yu was about to cry.

The stupid little wife didn't expect that her husband could really see everything. The feeling of fullness from being filled with genitals came to her mind, followed by itching.

The hole meat that had been trained by Ji Chu and Su Qingran to be very hungry kept squirming.

Suck slowly against the shaft.

"Uh~um..."

With her thin white hands on her husband's belly, the little wife, who didn't have much strength, began to actively ride him.

The purple-red penis‌‍‎‍‎‎‌‍ was gradually spit out by the pink vaginal flesh with his slow movements, and was devoured bit by bit, with a soft and short sound of "Ha~".

The little wife, who was dripping with water, had no strength at all. She collapsed and fell onto her husband's genitals, fully entering.

It was unbearable.

Gu Siyan snorted, and Yan Yu's crying voice begging for mercy reached his ears.

"I, wuwu... I really have no strength anymore..." The little wife's eyelashes were wet, "Husband, please let me go..."

What a stupid little wife knows best is bewitching men.

Yan Yu never uttered the title 'husband' to Ji Chu and Su Qingran even under their repeated guidance.

It’s not that I don’t want to say it, but it’s just too shameful.

Now he shouted it out to the man.

Even Gu Siyan, who knew every detail of Yan Yu's habits, had never heard his little wife shout the word "husband" to him. He always responded with the word "hello" hastily.

This pleases the man's unspeakable psychology to the greatest extent.

Gu Siyan pinched Yan Yu's waist, and the two quickly reversed their positions.

"Shout again." The voice was hoarse.

The little wife's eyes were filled with moisture, and the fool's head obviously didn't keep up - what?

Is it your husband?

Fingers grasped Gu Siyan's cold clothes, the little man's eyelashes trembled: "Husband..."

She really knows how to please men.

Gu Siyan snorted, as if agreeing.

The sexual organ is very fierce, and it keeps pumping and inserting rapidly in the pink flower hole. Every time it enters, the pleasure surges to Chao Yanyu exponentially, and it is as slow as before. The act of swallowing is completely different.

Gu Siyan really felt that he had fallen into this bad-tempered and delicate little wife.

He is not even willing to punish harshly, even if he is cheating, just calling him "husband" sweetly can make him feel dizzy.

It's not him punishing Yan Yu, it's clearly Yan Yu punishing him.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"

The little wife only felt like a world of ice and fire. Something was obviously wrong, but it was really comfortable.

The soft ‍‎‌beautiful‌‍‍‎ people are filled with daily np [quick/wear]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें