Beautiful Little Mom 2: Kissing/Being so timid that he burst into tears/Cheating

Start from the beginning

The young wife's face turned pale, her heart was beating rapidly, and she shook her head: "No, no..."

The ‌‎‌‎‍‎‍‎juice‎‎‌‍ in the flower holes became more and more turbulent because of Ji Chu’s words. The green holes were shrinking, eager for something to come in and make them bite tightly. .

‌‎‌‎‍The lustful‎‍‎juice‎‎‌‍is bright and slowly wraps around the tender mussel flesh, then wets the ‎‍‎‍cunt‎‍‌‌lips‍‎.

Her legs were twisted unbearably, and the little wife's stupid mind couldn't remember the seduction tricks on the phone at all, so she could only subconsciously walk towards her stepson.

The so-called seduction, and the temptation to refuse but to welcome them all were completely forgotten by Yan Yu.

All he could think about was that he wanted to seduce the man in front of him.

Since it is seduction, then in the mind of the little wife who is not good at studying and has a delicate temper, the only thing she wants is to be intimate.

After all, that's how he acted on TV.

Yan Yu walked very slowly, obviously still a little afraid of his stepson.

Palms are sweaty.

Ji Chu pinched his information and raised his eyes. He didn't understand why his father's wife and his baby mother suddenly came over. "What's wrong?" There was confusion in his eyes.

Yan Yu's eyes were red and he was scared to death, but putting a cuckold on Gu Siyan had become his obsession. No matter what, this matter must be successful today.

"I, I was bullied..." The little wife who lied and didn't draft took advantage of Ji Chu's distraction and quietly walked up to him.

Under the dim light of the light, Gu Siyan, who was already beautiful enough to make Gu Siyan miss his little wife, became a little more seductive for no reason, but she was also extremely pure.

Eyes moist.

Ji Chu looked at the red eyes of his little stepmother, and his voice was inexplicably hoarse: "Who was bullied?"

No one knew that on the day of Gu Siyan and Yan Yu's wedding, Ji Chu, who was supposed to be handling things outside, was forced to stay at Gu's house due to an accident.

So Yan Yu sat in the sedan chair, raised his hijab and looked out curiously, and happened to be caught by him on the second floor.

From then on, Ji Chu knew that he had a very beautiful little stepmother.

But when the two met again, it was because of Gu Siyan's death.

In addition, it requires money.

What will his little stepmother do this time?

Yan Yu's palms were sweating, and the sweet fragrance kept coming from his body. He was extremely nervous. He wanted to lift up his skirt and let Ji Chu help look at the injury, but even if he wasn't very smart, he knew how to lift up his skirt. Not very elegant.

The beautiful little stepmother had beads of sweat on her nose, and she didn't even dare to look at Ji Chu.

"Who was bullied...?" He softly repeated the question Ji Chu asked before.

"Can not remember?"

Ji Chu took a look at the information about the Gu family in his hand and became suspicious of Yan Yu's purpose of coming here.

Yan Yu shook his head under his gaze and pinched the hem of his skirt with his fingers: "I, I don't know what to say..."

The snow-white little wife's eyes were full of anxiety, and her legs were extremely weak. When Ji Chu was about to take the initiative to ask him why he came to him, he suddenly took a step forward.

For a time, the distance between Ji Chu and Yan Yu became very close.

Close enough to hear each other's breathing.

The young wife hesitated for a while, but in the end she did not resist the temptation to cuckold her husband, and sat directly on her stepson's lap.

His ears were red: "I, how about you... check it yourself..." He was so ashamed.

examine?

what to check for?

Ji Chu didn't say anything, but just stared at his little mother who was sitting on his lap but didn't even dare to face him. The scent of Yan Yu's body filled his nose, which was very light and sweet.

‍‎‎Beautiful‌‌‎‎Everyone‌‌‎‍‍?

Yan Yu was so nervous that he almost went crazy. His eyes were full of uncontrollable tears, and his chest was rising and falling violently. He put his arms around his stepson's neck, his arms white and soft.

The little wife didn't know what to say, her eyelashes trembled again and again, her breathing was disordered, she raised her head, kissed Ji Chu's thin lips carefully, and then slowly stuck out the tip of her tongue.

The heartbeats of the two people could be clearly heard.

I thought I would be disgusted, but who knew that Ji Chu just stiffened his body and did not retort, so the little wife who seemed to have gained confidence became a little bolder.

The water flowed out from the flower hole, and the surrounding area was filled with the fragrance of books, which also made Yan Yu's next movements full of a sense of taboo.

In a daze, Ji Chu felt that his little stepmother's body smelled very sweet, her mouth was soft, and her tongue was also soft.

Even when Yan Yu's tongue trembled and he wanted to stick it into his mouth, he quietly let go of his teeth and allowed it to explore.

Even the saliva is sweet.

Ji Chu, who is the same age as his younger wife, has always been dismissive of things like sex and love.

Can……

He glanced at Yan Yu who was so nervous that his eyelashes were trembling. If he was such a delicate person in front of him, it didn't seem impossible.