Little Human 6: Semi-plot/Playing with little androids/Licking fingertips/Stealt

Start from the beginning

And Mr. Robot has removed all those switches.

The little human fluttered his fine eyelashes and replied to 001 in a soft voice: "Okay..."

Body trembles slightly.

Yan Yu, who was feeling weak all over, was carried by Mr. Robot to the bathroom in his room, where he was cleaned carefully.

The water flowed slowly downward, and the mist filled the air.

001 has fingers that are one size larger than those of the little android, with distinct joints. The middle finger slowly opens the hole. Inside, all the semen belonging to 002 was drained out.

Yan Yu passively endured it with red eyes and a trembling nasal voice.

If Mr. Robot hadn't known that his fingers couldn't enter the little android's tightly closed uterus, he would have wanted to remove all the smell of 002 from Yan Yu's body.

Whether it is 001 or 002, or countless men who covet Yan Yu, they all have one thing in common, that is, they hate the smell of their wives that does not belong to them.

Like a large pet dog vying for favor, its sense of smell is so obvious that it can't even tolerate any smell that does not belong to its owner.

"Ah~" Yan Yu leaned against Mr. Robot's chest with his naked body, his fingertips were small and very weak, holding on to Mr. Robot's big hand, his lips were red, "No, don't..." He cried in a muffled voice.

A soft, thin sound.

Yan Yu can no longer bear any movements that show pleasure, he is so sleepy...

Very tired too.

It seemed like he couldn't even stand still.

001 didn't know that the mechanical lubricant ejected by their robots was actually the best supplement for little androids. Even in this era, there are some secret exchanges that specialize in selling mechanical lubricant.

Because unlike the inferior products developed, only the lubricant produced by each robot is the best and the rarest.

Therefore, robots in urgent need of lubricating parts can only purchase them on StarNet.

It won't be as wasteful as 001 and 002, and it will only be used to fill a small android.

Yan Yu's soft white flesh leaned against Mr. Robot's body, and his nose was pink. He was much smaller than Mr. Robot...

The little human looked at Mr. Robot's finger that he pulled out of his hole, and even pulled out a wisp of silver thread. Not only the tip of his ear, but now Yan Yu's entire ear turned red.

He shyly buried his head in 001's broad chest, like a little rabbit hiding his ears and stealing his bell, as if as long as he couldn't see, he wouldn't feel ashamed.

001 vaguely sensed his thoughts and laughed. After briefly cleaning the little android, the two returned to the bedroom.

Three days later, he needed to go on a business trip.

————

This was the first day that Mr. Robot was away. Yan Yu, who had fully recovered his health and was soft and soft, was wearing a loose short-sleeved shirt in the living room and was watching the world's entertainment programs attentively.

very serious.

He knew that Mr. 001 had gone to work.

Because I want to support him.

As Yan Yu thought about it, he spat out a wave of lustful water from his flower hole. He sat on the black leather sofa and didn't dare to look at the chair in the living room.