Little Human 4: Being stir-fried by Mr. Robot / dripping with juice / the uterus

Start from the beginning

001's breathing began to become rapid, but his voice was still steady: "Is this here?"

001, who has never actually seen or touched the flower hole, finds it incredible because it is really small and soft, making people unconsciously want to breathe more lightly.

"Yes, it is……"

If he hadn't been in front of Mr. Robot now, Yan Yu probably would have groaned aloud.

"Uh-" Go in, go in.

The ‌‍‍‎‎hole‍‌‎‌mouth‍‎ began to try to accommodate things for the first time. It was soft and weak. 001 only felt that his tactile system had been maximized.

Otherwise, why would it be so soft?

Fingertips gradually face inward.

The wet soft flesh slowly wrapped around Mr. Robot's fingers, like a kiss or a lick, which was very different.

But it made the penis under 001 stand up honestly.

Mr. Robot, who has been working conscientiously, may not know that in this era, robots also need to release their desires.

"Ah~" The transparent water slowly flowed down the little human's white and tender legs.

"No, uh~! Don't..."

Yan Yu almost cried, he was so happy, why is Mr. Robot so skilled...

It was as if he knew his body clearly, and every move would bring endless pleasure.

"Ha~"

001's fingertips kept touching the soft vaginal flesh until a sound of "Gurgling, Gurgling" came from the flower hole.

Then, like a master without a teacher, the second finger also went in.

It was the first time I tried to swallow her pussy, which was so stretched that it turned white, but she was still dancing with joy. The flesh of her pussy was squeezed by fingers constantly, and the wet and sticky ‍‎lust‍‌water‍‎‎ was slowly ‍‎‍‌‎Pull out‌‍‎insert‍‌‎‌out of the‌‍‍‎‎point‍‌‎‌mouth‍‎.

The little android's eyelashes trembled, as if he would be overwhelmed in the next second.

001 seemed to know what to do at a certain moment. It should be that some unsavory things that the sub-personality read somewhere were stored in his brain.

Look at the water flowing out of the little android's flower hole while swallowing his fingers.

The tall Mr. Robot slid his Adam's apple shamefully. It was a taste he had tasted. It was very sweet, just like the little android now.

"Are you comfortable?" 001 spit out this sentence dryly.

"Wuwu...shu, comfortable..."

In this room, everyone has forgotten their original intentions and only remembers the joy in front of them.

Yan Yu's eyes were red, and his thin fingertips had been placed on Mr. Robot's shoulders at some point, "Eh~! No, okay, it feels so uncomfortable..."

The little human has never entered this place where he feels inferior, but he never expected to feel so comfortable.

So, so hot...

It's also huge.

Mr. Robot makes the little human feel so comfortable.

"Well--!"

Yan Yu's eyes were blank as he watched Mr. Robot suddenly pull out his fingers, unable to react at all.