Little Housewives 9: Semi-drama/Shura Field/Begging for mercy with a junior stud

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Xu Gu responded vaguely and rubbed the tip of his nose against the young wife's white and tender chin, which was ambiguous and seductive.

Lower your head.

"Uh-" His pupils dilated slightly.

Yan Yu couldn't help but straighten his body, and was, was sucked...

Her Adam's apple was held in her husband's mouth.

The moist mouth wrapped around the small Adam's apple, and when he licked it lightly with his tongue, he saw that the body beneath him was shaking violently.

His fingertips dug into the sofa, and tears appeared faintly in Yan Yu's eyes.

Good, so itchy...

Xu Gu didn't make a sound, he just felt the thin skin and the fast flowing blood. Are they as sweet as the little ‎‌‌‍ren‎‌‎wife‎‌‌‎?

No matter how well-behaved a moron is, he is still a moron.

The perverted energy in his bones cannot be concealed no matter what.

"Husband...well——"

Every time the little ‎‌‌‍ren‎‌‎wife‎‌‌‎ utters a word, she can feel the feeling of her Adam's apple actively contacting her tongue.

It's very wet, very soft, and also very itchy...

"Let go, okay? No, it doesn't feel good..." He was begging his husband for mercy.

In fact, it was not uncomfortable, but a very strange feeling, which made Yan Yu's whole body feel as if an electric current had traveled through it, feeling numb and numb, with a strange itching sensation.

The flower hole tightened, and an inexplicable feeling of emptiness returned to the body of the wife. The flesh of the hole squeezed the flesh of the hole and squirmed one after another. More and more itch began to invade Yan Yu. mind.

"Hmm~" There was another layer of tingling.

He was covered in fragrant sweat.

Dripping with water.

Wanna, uh~ I'm gonna cum again...

When the little ‎‌‌‍ren‎‌‎wife‎‌‌‎ was lost in thought and breathing with her mouth open, the doorbell rang with a "ding dong——".

The body tensed for a moment.

The little ‎‌‌‍ren‎‌‎wife’s eyes are red at the end.

Any guests?

Did you go to the wrong door?

Yan Yu looked flustered and pushed his husband's chest with both hands. He wanted his husband to get up from his body. He didn't want the guests who arrived suddenly to see such a messy scene.

"Husband...husband?"

Before Xu Gu could answer, the door opened.

He Xiuleng mistakenly pressed the doorbell when opening the door.

When he left suddenly last night, he had been thinking about how to balance the relationship between him and Yan Yu.

The more I think about it, the more I feel like something is wrong with me.

He Xiuleng even felt guilty for leaving Yan Yu suddenly at that time. It was the first time that he had disrupted his working hours. He wanted to go home and make it clear to Yan Yu, or apologize.

but……

He opened the door and met the gaze of Xu Gu who raised his head on the sofa.

"...?"

The soft ‍‎‌beautiful‌‍‍‎ people are filled with daily np [quick/wear]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें