Little Housewife 5: Plot/Little Housewife is caught and raped in bed by his husb

Start from the beginning

Just as he was about to say the word "good", He Jian's ears moved invisibly twice, his expression serious, and he heard some small sounds.

Almost instantly, He Jian quickly scanned in his mind who would be outside the door. After thinking about it, only He Xiuleng would come here.

Glancing at his wife who was still waiting for his reply, He Jian didn't see any panic in his eyes.

The man moved very quickly, handling everything quickly when He Xiuleng was about to arrive, and opened the door first.

"Honey, I'm going out to get something. Can you guess what it is?"

Yan Yu could only rely on his hearing to identify what was happening at the moment. Under He Jian's cover, he didn't notice anything wrong at all and responded obediently, "Okay."

If a normal person saw this scene, he would probably be scared to death.

He Jian covered He Xiuleng's mouth and closed the door. The soundproofing here was pretty good, so there was no need to worry about being discovered by the little ‍‌‎人‎‎‍wife‌‍‍‎‎.

Their eyes met.

He Xiuleng figured out what was happening now in an instant, and asked He Jian in a cold voice, who looked upright in front of him: "What's going on?"

"Why are you here?" His tone was cold.

He Jian knew that she couldn't hide it from him. Of course, he didn't intend to hide it, so he went straight to the topic: "I originally planned to come over to see your new wife today, and then this is what you saw."

He Xiuleng said nothing, he was waiting for He Jian's next step.

"He regarded me as you and thought that I was his husband." He Jian could hardly hide the smile in his eyes when he said this. He himself did not expect that he would find a wife this time.

Still like it very much.

"I fell in love with him, so I didn't expose him."

He Jian looked at his cousin in front of him and said very directly: "Xiu Leng, I'm attracted to him. Since you don't like him, give it to me while he doesn't know you yet."

"..."

The two were of the same height and were equally matched when standing together.

If He Jian had just come in, He Xiuleng might have agreed to what He Jian said.

But the moment the bedroom door opened, He Xiuleng still saw the appearance of his newlywed wife, even though He Jian tried his best to cover it up.

Messy and with a broken beauty.

His fingertips hanging by his side couldn't help but twitch.

The heart beats too fast.

No one knows what He Xiuleng was thinking at that time, but Yan Yu was really beautiful at that time.

Even if He Xiuleng doesn't like men crying, it's not bad to have a beautiful person to look at every day.

"impossible."

He Xiuleng refused completely in one sentence. He looked at He Jian and said, "I don't have to worry about today's matter."

Her thin lips parted slightly: "There will be no next time."

He needed He Jian to clearly remember their identities.

Especially Yan Yu's identity.

He Jian didn't expect to be rejected, and just as he was thinking about robbing her, the cell phone on his body rang.