Little Housewife 2: Being kissed by his fake husband till his legs become weak/w

Start from the beginning

But...he was already wet with tears from her husband's kiss.

It was the first time that Yan Yu felt so disgusted with his body at this moment.

Why are you so slutty? You are not reserved at all.

Of course, He Jian also noticed it. The man didn't think much about it. He just thought that the young man's wife was too excited, so the fragrance on his body was obvious.

He didn't think about other places at all.

Until Yan Yu shouted stop with red eyes, he couldn't go on like this, otherwise he would really be hated by his husband.

"Don't……"

He held He Jian's chest with both hands, closed his eyes, his eyelashes trembled, only the two lips that had been carefully cared for by the man were exceptionally bright and slightly swollen, and he breathed out softly.

The little ‍‎‌‍‎人‍‎‌‌‌‎wife‌‌ was wearing a simple uniform, with warm white short-sleeves on him, making him become more and more otherworldly.

But no one knew that, hidden under the clothes, the little flower with water between Yan Yu's legs had begun to tighten, and the flesh of the hole was squirming next to the flesh of the hole.

He wanted to relieve the itch, but what he got in return was even more intense hunger, thirst and itching.

Yan Yu's legs were so weak that he couldn't stand it. Leaning on He Jian, he even felt that his ‍‌‎‍‎‍‌pants had been soaked by the ‎‌erotic‎‌‌water‌‎‍‌‎ and stuck to his ‎‌‎yin‌‌ ‎‍‎My lips ‎‌‍ were wet and very uncomfortable.

"husband……"

The little ‍‎‌‍‎人‍‎‌‌‎wife buried herself in He Jian's arms and said in a coquettish voice: "I, I want to take a bath..."

It was uncomfortable. I had sweated a lot all morning and it was uncomfortably sticky. Not to mention...Yan Yu wanted to put on this pair of underwear that showed off his extremely lustful behavior as soon as possible. ‎Throw it away, destroy the body and eliminate all traces.

He Jian heard the implication of Yan Yu's words. The little ‍‎‌‍‎ren‍‎‌‌‌‎wife's legs were now weak after being kissed by him, and she couldn't walk. He wanted to hug her.

The man's anger surged, and as he carried Yan Yu to the bathroom with stiff hands and feet, many pictures appeared in his mind unconsciously.

Will he let himself wash it for him? After all, the little ‍‎‌‍‎ren‍‎‌‌‌wife can’t see her, and her legs are weak now.

Or... Or, could he see the body of the little ‍‎‌‍‎人‍‎‌‌‌‎wife? He Jian's nose felt hot and he subconsciously touched it with his hand. Fortunately, there was no embarrassing nosebleed.

The man's unbearable thoughts came out one after another.

But as soon as he arrived at the bathroom door, the wife asked He Jian to put him down after he said "here we are", and then slowly walked in alone.

one person!

"..."

He Jian just stood at the door, motionless, looking at the figure faintly coming through the bathroom glass door.

Until he discovered the large hazy white mass on the glass, he was silent for a moment and took two steps back. His vision was indeed much clearer.

He didn't make any sound, and even silently excused himself in his heart.

Yan Yu didn't know all of this.

Invisible to his eyes.

However, Yan Yu can still do things in life. After all, everything here has been transformed according to the place where he originally lived, and there are still a lot of things that should be there.

Water mist filled the air.

The young wife subconsciously turned on the shower first, as if she was afraid of being peeped.

Looking in the mirror, after a while, with trembling fingertips, he took off his clothes, leaving only the wet panties. Under his body, the flower hole was still there. The ground spits out the ‎‌obscene‎‌‌water‌‎‍‌‎, and the tender red vaginal flesh shrinks hungrily.

Even through the traces of the tight fit of the ‍‌‎‍underwear‎‍‌pants, one can see the general outline of the flower hole.

Sensitivity and slight trembling in waist and limbs.

The little ‍‎‌‍‎人‍‎‌‌‎wife’s body is completely different from his old-fashioned character, because here, Yan Yu has cried a lot, how could he be so ‌‍slutty‍‍‎‎slutty?

His husband doesn't like this.

The white toes were lifted up, and the panties soaked in sweet and lustful water were taken off by the owner and put aside, not intending to be washed with the clothes.

If it weren't for Yan Yu's fear of waste, he would have just thrown away this pair of underwear that brought him bad memories.

Warm water flowed all over Yan Yu's body, wanting to wash away all the uneasiness.

outside the door.

He Jian waited for about 20 minutes, then heard the door ringing, and the little ‍‎‌‍‎ren‍‎‌‌‎wife wearing loose pajamas stepped into his eyes.

It's a pity that the eyes are dull, but even so, they are still stunningly beautiful.

"Are you washed?" The man's voice was dry and hoarse.

Yan Yu looked at the place where the sound came from in confusion. Hasn't her husband left yet?

The heart that had fallen silent began to beat again.

At this moment, Yan Yu even felt that her husband, who had always been called cold, actually liked him a little bit.

I really like him, but the person in front of me is not He Xiuleng, but He Jian.

The little ‍‎‌‍‎人‍‎‌‌‎wife‌ never imagined that the husband she thought was actually her cousin.

"Hmm..." A little shy.

He Jian stared blankly, feeling that he was going to like Yan Yu so much that he wished he could hold him in his arms at all costs, but no, he couldn't be so presumptuous.

After slowly taking Yan Yu to the bedroom.

He Jian could hardly suppress the desire under her body, and after a brief chat, she embarrassedly pulled away to the bathroom on the excuse that she wanted to drink water, intending to wash her face with cold water.

Can……

Turning his eyes to the side, and with a "buzzing" sound in his head, He Jian used his fingers to pick up the pair of panties that had not been put away by Yan Yu. The water was wet and swollen. The unique fragrance of my wife.

What is this...?