Little fool 12: The crematorium, the lover is extremely jealous when they meet/F

Start from the beginning

Every time the sensitive nipples come into contact with the white fabric, Yan Yu's vagina will tighten for a while.

Deng Ce felt numb all over.

The man was panting deeply, and the ferocious, thick and long cock was moving in and out of the tender meat, making the little fool even more stupid.

"Wuwu..." The white and tender toes stepped on the man's thigh, stretching a beautiful line, and Yan Yu's waist trembled, "Ah~!! No, don't--!"

The flesh of the hole was pushed hard by the head of the turtle, until it reached the uterus.

The familiar feeling of fullness returned again, and the little fool was pink all over.

His fingertips gradually touched the man's big hand on his waist. His whole body was dripping with sweat. Only the liquid that kept emerging from the ‌‍‍‎hole‎‍mouth‎‌‍‌‎ silently told his happiness.

"It feels so good... Yeah~! It feels so good..."

The little idiot also expressed how Deng Ce felt at the moment.

"Are you hungry, little Dai?" Deng Ce kept straightening his waist, fucking Yan Yu until the water was splashing everywhere.

Acidity in the uterus.

"Ah~ Wuwuwu... H-hungry... Xiaodai is so hungry..."

So can you let Xiao Dai eat his fill first...

The familiar hunger invaded Yan Yu's mind. He wanted to be fucked so much that he couldn't bear it anymore. His already hungry belly became even hungrier.

Deng Ce worked hard, sweat dripping from his body.

"Ah——!!!" Yan Yu's thin white fingers suddenly tightened.

The fingertips were stretched to the point of turning white.

An overwhelming hot feeling invaded Yan Yu's womb, making him tremble even while breathing.

So many... so many...

The little fool's belly, which had just calmed down, was once again filled with white liquid until it bulged.

"Is Little Dai full?" Deng Ce began to ask the little fool in Cheng Ye's tone.

A tingling sensation appeared on Yan Yu's spine, and there were tears in the corners of his eyes, "Eat, um - I'm full..."

Xiaodai is full.

so……

Yan Yu looked out the window, whether to cry or not. The stupid little fool finally remembered what brother Cheng Ye had told him before, and his mind wandered slightly.

So, is Yan Yu going to be punished again?

Breathing slightly.

But my brother doesn’t mean what he says anymore...

Deng Ce pinched Yan Yu's cheek flesh, which was as soft as the little fool.

Even if he didn't have the little boy who he fell in love with at first sight to himself, at least he had it.

His conversation with Cheng Ye was related to Yan Yu. After all-

The little fool needs more and more semen, right?

As a businessman, Deng Ce always has a keen intuition about certain things, even if he is not sure about this matter.

But now it seems that he won the bet.

The little fool's white and soft belly was bulging, and he was hugged by Deng Ce with a confused look on his face.

"Do you like me? Yan Yu."