Little fool 2: Leg sex/Little fool is wet search

Start from the beginning

The little fool who was still waiting had no idea what kind of impact his previous move had on the taciturn neighbor brother behind him.

"..."

Du Nancheng didn't let go. He looked at the small bowl in front of him that had been eaten clean, and thought despicably in his heart: The little fool ate his own food, so it shouldn't be a big deal if he hugs him, right?

"Wait a minute." He said hoarsely.

Yan Yu was taught to be very naive by Cheng Ye, and coupled with his slow reaction, he just didn't notice anything was wrong.

He was so obedient, his body limp and held by the man.

The body is dripping with sweat, and the white skin overflows, fragrant and sweet.

There was a war between heaven and man in Du Nancheng's heart. Looking at the person in his arms, the despicable emotions continued to amplify in his body, and time slowly passed by.

"Sigh..." Yan Yu frowned, feeling a little unbearable.

Being raised by brother Cheng Ye, he was so tender-skinned that he couldn't bear any grievance. He thought that if he endured it, the stick under his body would become smaller and no longer hurt him, but... Yan Yu was a little confused, it seemed to be getting bigger and bigger.

Uncomfortable.

The little fool on top of the stick feels uncomfortable.

Du Nancheng's reason suddenly collapsed at that moment, "Then..." his voice was hoarse, "Does Yan Yu want to avoid being stung by it?"

Yan Yu leaned on his neighbor's brother's chest and nodded obediently.

The man's hot breath hit the little fool's fair skin, causing a thin layer of powder to appear.

Du Nancheng held Yan Yu in his arms and walked all the way to his bed.

The mat was cold, but still cool.

Yan Yu lay on it, a little at a loss. His nose was full of the smell of his neighbor's brother. It was very different from brother Cheng Ye's, but also seemed to be the same.

The sound of fabric rubbing was heard, and the little fool watched with his own eyes as Du Nancheng took off the shorts that his brother had put on.

"Ah?" What does the neighbor brother want to do?

Du Nancheng didn't answer, and silently took off his pants. His penis was raised high, and some mucus overflowed from the ferocious tip.

The man's movements were very green, and the round ‌‍‌‎turtle‌‎‍‍‍‎‎ poked Yan Yu's snow-white leg meat. It felt soft and made Du Nancheng tremble all over. The ‌‎meat‌‌‎stick‍‍‌‌‎ Harder.

Transparent liquid overflowed from the horse's eyes and smeared on Yan Yu's leg flesh, making it shiny.

The little fool who didn't understand these things didn't think there was anything wrong at all, but it felt a little strange.

But... he seemed to smell a very tempting smell from the neighbor's brother's stick. Yan Yu's saliva secreted, and the hunger in his stomach almost overwhelmed him.

【Ding! The prop 'Turn the Situation' has been used! Usage of props: Find the most suitable way of survival for the host. 】

【Please work hard to obtain the ‌‍‍‎‎semen‍‌‌‎ for satiety. 】

Yan Yu was stunned for a moment. Either he didn't understand these two sentences, or he didn't understand their meaning.

What does it mean to "strive to obtain‌‍‍‎‎semen‍‌‌‎ for satiety"? Will he starve to death? Combined with his own character setting, Yan Yu thought it might be possible.

Thinking of this, the little fool looked at the neighbor brother in front of him with something wrong in his eyes.

There was even anticipation.

He was so hungry, as if he hadn't eaten in a long, long time.

The beautiful little boy was lying obediently on the large wooden bed. The furnishings in the room were simple, and a scarlet penis was constantly thrusting and inserting between the white legs.

Each time, Du Nancheng's breathing became heavier.

How could it be so soft? It seemed like the best silk in the world was wrapping him.

The genitals are more vigorous and ferocious.

The man who always only used his right hand to solve his needs looked at the little fool under him, a trace of unnaturalness flashed across his handsome face.

‌‍‌‎The turtle‌‎‍‍‍‎‎quickly pushed the flesh of his leg, Yan Yu was confused, he just felt that the stick was making him uncomfortable, and the little flower that was well hidden between his legs shrank, and the water Liquid gushes out slowly.

The shiny paste was stuck on the two white lips of the vagina, and the pink clam flesh was curled up. Yan Yu only felt a little itchy inside...

"Brother, brother..."

He looked at the man in front of him who seemed to be very big. His eyes were full of trust, and he had no idea how dangerous the words he said next were. "Yan Yu, Yan Yu is wet..." His voice was soft. Yes, just like the little fool, he is cute and coquettish.

‌‍‌‎The tortoise‌‎‍‍‍‎‎ was huge. Dunancheng only felt that the more he became ‌‌‎‎菏‍‌‎‌‎, the smoother he became. The fine sweat on his body flowed out, mixed with the chirping of cicadas in his ears, which actually gave him a feeling. It would be great if the little fool was his wife.

But Du Nancheng also knew that he was delusional, so he became even more taciturn. He could only hear his heavy breathing when he was emotional.

"What?" The man's voice was hoarse.

Suddenly hearing the little fool's voice, the man with bulging muscles was stunned for a moment. He no longer just worked hard: "What water?" he asked.